And...Just like that
Caption this Meme
14 ups, 2m,
Can you spot the difference between acceptable and unacceptable violence?
2 ups, 2m
I'm sure that if that's your house or business going up in flames then it's unacceptable.
13 ups, 2m,
Let's be clear. Those are Democrat controlled cities that are being burned by Antifa the BLM and Leftist Democrats,
Lemme guess, you're going to blame Bush for the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore during Obama's failed presidency.
The radicalized base is the Democrat base depicted in every photo of burning Democrat run cities.
Keep playing the race card, Black people aren't buying what you're selling.
Democrats freed rapists due to the Covid-6% virus.
Trump is so sexist he had a female campaign manager and has female press secretaries.
You unhinged lefties are all upset a 17 year old killed one of your pedophile heroes in self defense.
Black people don't need you to use your white privilege to explain why blacks are killed.
They know who is being killed and why.
Using your leftard logic... The next time a Democrat is POTUS, Right wingers can torch Democrat cities and blame the Democrat president. I'll get my Molotov cocktails ready.
You are so immature you can't even spell Trump without throwing a childish temper tantrum.
8 ups, 2m,
Just don't expect them to listen to your reasoned and reasonable answer. They like the tantrum too much.
4 ups, 2m,
I listened. I simply wasn't impressed.
First of all - Plenty of people DID blame Obama for Ferguson, Baltimore, Ebola, etc at the time.. including Trump himself... Seems like people forgot about that.
2. Most major populated cities have Dem leaders... The more people in a population, the greater amount of crazy people who would be willing to commit arson etc..
3. Not sure when Chosanwan became the spokesman for black people but ok.
4. if you believe covid has only caused 6% of the 180,000+ extra deaths this year in America you played yourself.
5. Trump has female employees therefore he isn't sexist. Lol I gotta remember that one.
6. Haven't dove into the 17yr old gunman story yet so I'll withhold on that.
7. Again the problem with this is that they blamed everything on Obama already. It is not leftard logic. It is their own logic. Sh*t people here are blaming him for these riots....in 2020. I've even seen people blaming Hillary's loss on them.
8. Eh.. name calling.
2 ups, 2m,
You listened. You simply only heard what you wanted to hear.
Yes people did blame Obama for Ferguson and Baltimore. Obama did nothing about the riots then, the same way Democrats are doing nothing about the riots now.
2.. I don't see high populated Republican cities like Phoenix or San Antonio burning.They rank 5th & 7th highest populated cities in America. Keep making BS excuses for why Democrat cities are burning.
3 Point out exactly where I said I'm the spokesman for black people. I made a factual statement based on what black people are saying. Look it up yourself. I know you won't.
4 If you believe the CDC is lying about Covid only causing 6% of the deaths, how can you believe anything the CDC says? You played yourself right into that.
5. Trump does have female employees. What part of that makes him sexist?
5b I'll tear a page out of your playbook and show what a hypocrite you are.
Not sure when darko_yolo became the spokesman for women but ok.
6 You haven't dove into the 17yr old gunman story yet, but when you do, you'll get it wrong, as usual.
7 The problem is, everything people blamed on Obama was Obama's direct fault. Obama supporters were busy blaming everything Obama did wrong on on Bush. True story, but you don't do truth, you do darko_yolo Truth.
7b Obama specifically said "Resist" when Trump won. Now you'll try to spin what Obama said or lie and say he never said that.
8 Eh name calling doesn't bother you as long as it isn't directed at you, If it is, you have a complete meltdown. I can cite examples I know you'll ignore.
1 up, 2m,
1. I actually heard Obama said essentially the same thing people claim they want Biden to say regarding violence/riots and yet president Obama still got blamed. Now that trump is president the mayors are to blame. Of course.
2. I can post articles regarding protests turning violent, looting, and clashing with police in both Phoenix and San Antonio if you like. Or you could Google it yourself. But to be fair there may or may not have been specifically arson in those cities
3. Your statements did not specify who said what so it would appear you were making a generalization of many based on a few. A few who again.. were not mentioned.. which makes it look like you were trying to be their spokesman.
4. 6% of the deaths did not have comorbidities or other factors listed... Only covid. Meaning either the Doctors didn't bother writing other factors or these people who died had zero other health conditions. Unfortunately Americans generally do not have zero health conditions. 2/3 of our population is either overweight or obese and 34 million people have diabetes. The idea that someone would write off people who catch covid and die within a month of catching it as "not a covid death" because they've had diabetes for a decade is ridiculous. It's embarrassing that Twitter has to censor the president for so obviously propagating misinformation about a pandemic which has already killed so many Americans .. and also that so many people seem to fall for it.
5. You missed my point entirely.
5 b. Except that nowhere was I making any generalization about women. I was merely saying that having female employees does not automatically mean you aren't sexist. I feel like I'm having to explain the obvious to you.
6. Seems like nearly every time I look into memes based on events posted here I find something which makes them appear either false or intentionally misleading. Idk if you saw that protesters burning a cross one but what a steaming pile of horse sh*t that was.
7. Trump blamed Ebola on Obama and man did that come back to bite him in the butt. Only thing I recall blaming on Bush was the piece of sh*t economy that he handed to Obama.
7b. I don't need to try and spin whatever you're claiming Obama said because this is yet another instance of Trump doing the same thing and it coming back to bite him in the butt. Trump literally called for a revolution in this country when Obama got elected.
8. I get nearly a daily insult quota here but I do try to not return it.
1 up, 2m,
Trump sent the Feds to Portland to help restore order. The Mayor, Democrats and Unhinged lefties said Trump threw gasoline on the fire.
2 Go ahead and post those articles of protests turning violent, looting, and clashing with police in both Phoenix and San Antonio It isn't Trump supporters, Republicans or Conservatives looting and burning, it's Democrats, unhinged lefties and the BLM looting and burning those cities. Your point is moot.
3 My statement didn't specify who said what. But that didn't stop you from spinning your narrative like you usually do.
4 You don't believe the CDC now, but you believed them when they were too lazy to count actual Covid related deaths.
4b Before Covid... Americans generally did not have zero health conditions. but when they died in a car accident the death certificate didn't say they died from the flu.
5 You don't have a point. Explain to me how a sexist hires women.
5b Next you'll be saying Nazis hired Jews and Racists hire black people.
6 I see unhinged lefties making memes based on events posted here that are either false or intentionally misleading. You never call them out, you don't argue for days. You limp away from those Memes and crawl onto Memes from conservatives with your typical lame excuses, and BS talking points.
6b You said you know nothing about the 17 year old shooter, but you're already using your used lame excuses to argue on a topic you know absolutely nothing about.
7 Obama imported Ebola. You liberals cheered, Trump wanted to ban travel from China, Lefties, the MSM, Liberals and unhinged lefties screamed "Trump is Xenophobic".
7b Trump blamed Obama and man did that come back to bite him in the butt so hard, Trump became President.
7c You don't ever have to try to spin anything, spinning comes naturally to you. That isn't an insult, that's a fact. Proof, You're already trying to spin your narrative on the 17 year old shooter you said you know nothing about.
7d, Show me a photo of the cities on fire during Trumps revolution to overthrow Obama. I'll wait.
8 You get nearly a daily insult quota here... And you can't figure out why.
0 ups, 2m,
1. Idk if I would've necessarily characterized it as throwing gas on the fire but I can see how sending a bunch of feds & police to protests against police might not end well.
2. Your comment was regarding cities governed by repubs..implying that the violence in Dem governed cities is not happening in Repub governed cities. My point was simply that this is False. Violent incidents are happening in highly populated cities regardless of who is mayor or what their political affiliation is.
3. Sorry idk where you're even going with that argument Mr spokesman.. Perhaps you should bring it up with Biden. I understand he is the arbitrar of blackness.
4. I believe the CDC.. I just don't believe you & Trump's portrayal of it is accurate.
4b. If you have any proof of car crash deaths being labeled covid deaths, that is obviously a problem and I would definitely be interested in seeing whatever article.
5. Explain how a sexist hires women? Well I would assume they post an ad.. maybe interview and pick whoever they think is the best looking one, then they treat her like sh*t, fire her, and get a new one. Or maybe if they're rich.. maybe they buy the Miss Universe Pageant so that they always have a fresh supply of good looking women.. sneak a peek here and there in the dressing rooms... Later that day...
;L fap fap fap
5b. Nazis and Racists didn't need to hire Jews and black people. They got their work for free. Also Oscar Schindler was technically a Nazi who employed Jewish people.. he may not have been racist but he was a legit member of the Nazi party.
6. Idk which fake lefty memes you're talking about... Lefty memes never get front page here. You must mean among the responses in the comments.. I do recall calling someone out not too long ago for making a broad generalization about repubs but I don't remember their comment including a misleading event based meme.
6b. When was I arguing about that topic?
7. Nobody cheered.
And I can't speak for the rest of the libs but at the time I thought he should ban travel from ALL countries.....ground all planes, dock all ships. I musta been the most racist of all.
7b. Yup. trump became president... And then found himself in the same situation that Obama was in.
7c.What claim did I make about them?
7d. As I said idk about (specifically) arson... But there were definitely some non-peaceful acts.
8. Insulting people who don't agree with our own pov is easy over the internet.
0 ups, 2m,
1. No one gives a shit how you would've characterize it. Your stupid ass opinion isn't what the discussion is about. Trump sent the Feds. Period. The Mayor, Democrats and Unhinged lefties said Trump threw gasoline on the fire. That's a fact. What you think you could have seen happening means nothing.
2 My comment was about your pathetic excuse for the high population being the reason Democrat cities are being looted and on fire. My exact comment was "Trump supporters, Republicans or Conservatives aren't looting and burning Phoenix and San Antonio.It's Democrats, unhinged lefties and the BLM looting and burning those cities. That's a fact, no matter how you twist it in your feeble little mind.
3 You brought it up, Mr Dumbass, It's right there for everyone to see.
4 Show me where I cited Trump or gave my opinion. I presented a scenario you couldn't debate. That's why I believe and know you are an absolute dumbass.
5. You don't get to assume anything, Dumbass. Maybe isn't an answer either. Your stupid assumptions and hypotheticals show you are spinning your usual liberal bullshit in every weak reply you make.
5b Right over your empty little head.
6 You're attempting to change the topic. The topic is the 17 year old shooter you admitted you know nothing about. I know you're slow, but damn.
7 People did cheer, They defended Obama and praised him. Once again... It isn't about what your stupid ass thinks. Trump wanted to ban Travel from China and was called a Xenophobe. That's a fact.
7b. Yup. trump became president. So your comment about Trump being bit in the ass was your stupid opinion, not fact.
7c You made a claim Trump literally called for a revolution in this country when Obama got elected. Show me a photo of the cities on fire during Trumps revolution to overthrow Obama.
7d. As I said idk about (specifically) arson... But there were definitely some non-peaceful acts. Show proof, Liar. Don't bother, We both know you're a liar.
8 There's a reason why people call you stupid, Dumbass and more. You are stupid. You are a dumbass. The proof is right there in your own words. Your POV isn't fact.
What you think, what you believe, your retarded assumptions and idiotic hypothetical's aren't facts. I know that confuses a dumbass like you.
Don't reply, There's a limit to your stupidity I can tolerate. You made up for the 6 months I left Flip, on a Meme you admit you know nothing about. You've outdone yourself.
0 ups, 2m
ok if you don't want to talk anymore that's cool
0 ups, 2m,
haha, they can't argue with that! Nice one!
0 ups, 2m
They can't argue with that?
You must be new here.
0 ups, 2m
I made 2 other accounts just to upvote this more.
1 up, 2m,
You don't have to try to be rude. You're a typical Anti-Trumper, being rude is all you know.
Twitter took down his tweet, I'm shocked.
I don't follow Trump on Twitter, I leave that to obsessed individuals like you, who wake up looking for a reason to rant.
What I read was on the CDC's own website, If you only source of news comes from twitter, you might want to rethink your life.
Next time just type everything in caps, so I can get a complete mental picture of you throwing your temper tantrum.
0 ups, 2m,
Sorry for being so rude. I had a bad day and was just very mad. I just wish people would have the right facts/display facts straight and correctly if they choose to talk politics or even science. Thanks for being so respectable regardless of my hotheadedness recently.
1 up, 2m
Everyone has bad days, That isn't a excuse. At least you are humble enough to apologize.
I accept your apology
If everyone had the right facts/display facts straight and correctly, They would still find a reason to argue. That's the way it is.
I try to be respectful with a dash of sarcasm in the beginning of a debate, I get more sarcastic as the debate drags on.
3 ups, 2m
You sound like a MSM propaganda machine. .Thats all it is.
Every city on fire has been run by Democrats for decades. True story, look it up.
You don't know the definition of fascist, you're repeating the word like most uneducated leftist sheep. Trump is such a bad Fuhrer he allows you to comment.
You lefties and Democrats have divided America, you're too indoctrinated to see it.
The undeniable truth is you Trump hating lefties were too immature to accept the outcome of the 2016 election. No President has ever told their base to resist a duly elected president until Obama. Never before has American citizens been violently attacked by the losing party
America has never bowed to terrorism, It won't bow to you leftist terrorists threatening to make your attacks a lot Lot LOT worse.
Your comment and the other unhinged leftists comments shows how Obama has caused more hatred and division than any other president in Americas history. Your inability to type Trump's name shows how childish you are.
Yeah, Obama was a true professional at weaponizing the IRS to target Conservative groups, A professional at trading a deserter for 5 terrorists, A professional at shipping pallets of cash to a country chanting death to America, A professional at losing guns in Mexico, and a true professional for watching an American embassy burn and the American ambassador being dragged through the streets. All hail Obama.
You are one heart attack away from America having one less lying hate filled citizen walking around.
Before Trump was inaugurated the left was screaming they are coming for Trump and then Pence, You are so mentally stunted no one bothered to tell you.
0 ups, 2m
In your hatred of Pres. Trump and your wanting division, you criticize a baseless point that the President is full of hate and wants division...
10 ups, 2m
What riots that’s a myth!
2 ups, 2m,
Yes, that's right.
Because if you put antifa.com in your browser, it takes you to the Joe Biden web site.
Curious how that works, you willfully blind idiot.
0 ups, 2m,
If you're curious, then I'm happy to explain to you how forwarding links work and how anyone can do it.
Also, you didn't answer my question.
1 up, 2m,
Read the Bolshevik playbook as it has happened in Russia, Cuba and Venezuela, it will continue here. So yeah, the cities will continue to burn and be looted, the problem will spread and you will see the American Republic taken down by force.
Now give me some more of that lame, "I voted for every Republican since Herbert Hoover" bullshit.
0 ups, 2m,
And you still haven't answered the question.
1 up, 2m,
Let me be as direct with you as I can, since you love to engage in narcissist sophistry and rhetorical games.
The cities are burning now because of Democrat strategy and anti-American forces that want Trump out because he has beat the odds and thwarted the globalist agenda time and again.
So the people who support Biden are to blame. If you want to blame Biden, go ahead, but he doesn't know if he's on foot or horseback at this point.
If Biden wins (not likely at all since this strategy is backfiring) the cities continue to burn and the elimination of the police escalates because it suits the globalist agenda.
Biden gets replaced much sooner than later and you get Ruthless Kamala, who becomes a globalist puppet.
Trump wins and there will be an attempt to escalate the violence, but it will fail.
The Marxist revolution will fail. And the people responsible will be punished.
But go ahead and tell me how you're really a lifelong Republican and Trump is the problem.
You are a liar, always playing games and I flushed your silly egomaniac ass out long ago.
There's not much difference between you and whatever version of Kylie floating around these days, you both have the same personality disorder. Two complete phonies preying on other people who have real discussions about politics, a form of narcissism.
You don't want to engage in intellectual exchanges, you want to manipulate people and it's pretty transparent. So go f-ck yourself, pathetic loser.
1 up, 2m
Aaand he deleted.
Yes, Republicans were for what we call today social healthcare.
President Nixon tried system-wide price controls. President Ford tried constraints on capacity through system-wide health sector planning. Presidents Reagan and Bush Senior imposed on the federal Medicare program for the elderly.
And they did quickly abandon these positions, understandably so, when Democrats picked up that torch and ran with it.
Me pointing that out doesn't make me any more a socialist than Nixon, Ford, Reagan, and Bush Sr. were. I voted for them and not exclusively for their healthcare reform...
0 ups, 2m,
So, I'm going to address some of your absurd points.
If the rioting was part of the Democrat strategy, the intelligence community would be all over that.
In fact, the riots have absolutely nothing to do with politics nor do they have anything to do with the protests regarding police brutality.
You don't know who these rioters are going to vote for. In fact, I don't think the rioters who are going to jail are going to be doing much in the way of voting if the police have enough evidence to lock them up.
A lot of your projections are conjecture and based solely on opinion and not fact. And, that's okay. I like to project too. In fact, I think Donald Trump will win. He may lose the popular vote again, but he'll win. Honestly, I'm pretty sure the popular vote is the only thing up in the air.
Trump isn't the problem. He's a symptom. He shows that the Republican party is so desperate that they'd back a lying, moronic, conman who couldn't sell steak or run a casino to save his life. There is no Marxist revolution. There is an aggressive attempt to end police brutality. Because it rears it's ugly head every year and it never really went away. We just got it on camera now. And it's the people who are caught on cellphone that are bringing more and more awareness to it. Now, are all victims of police brutality equal? No. Is the general public ignorant of why police procedure the way it is? Absolutely. Does that justify murdering people who committed misdemeanors and who are unarmed. Hell no.
I'm more than welcome a discussion between people of Imgflip, yet you're the one telling me to "go f**k" myself for being a "pathetic loser" and turning what could be a debate about the issue into voicing our disagreements in a civil manner. You're not alone. A lot of people would rather trash each other than let other people vent about how they're unhappy about Trump or Biden. They'd rather blame politicians, rather than taking responsibility for themselves. They'd rather revel in hypocrisy than actually stand above the pettiness of the opposition. And I know, it's tempting to be hypocritical and sarcastic or to change the subject to something else, anything else. Even if it means devolving into petty insults. And that's not to say your insults aren't good. They just have nothing to do with having an honest debate.
Which I honestly doubt that is what you are here to do. But please, by all means, feel free to prove me wrong. If you can.
0 ups, 2m
Bye [deleted]. See ya next time!
0 ups, 2m,
Police that kill people wrongfully will always be around, because people are naturally sinful. What people should be doing instead of burning down businesses is thinking of a way to help.
Most police are the good guys, and are widely unappreciated.
0 ups, 2m,
The video evidence to the contrary is the problem. Perhaps if less police were terrible, with more training, and the public was better educated on police procedure, there would be less calls for violence.
And most protesters are not rioting, I still think the truly awful are the ones that are getting all the attention.
1 up, 2m
I would agree. I don't want the peaceful protestors to be ignored. Though I think their protesting can be cover for those who do not want to be peaceful. These unfounded generalizations are basically all harmful. And it does seem on both sides the bad holds more attention than the good.
4 ups, 2m
2hsnp9.jpg (click to show) Upvoted!
3 ups, 2m,
Trump and I are just dropping by to give you a thumbs up, JustRight_Elvis....:)
Show More Comments
Caption this Meme
AND JUST LIKE THAT... LIBERALS & THE MEDIA WENT FROM CLAIMING THE RIOTS AND VIOLENCE WERE A MYTH, TO CLAIMING IT'S ALL TRUMP'S FAULT
hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back