Make simple custom pie charts, donut charts, and bar charts online
What is the Chart Maker?
It's a free online image generation tool that allows you to build a graph visualization by inputting
your own labels and data values. Our chart maker is made for quick and simple chart creation,
so it works best for a small number of data points and is great for making funny joke charts or
proving simple points about statistics.
How to make a chart
- Title your chart. Add a descriptive title so people know what data your chart contains.
- Choose chart type. Imgflip supports pie charts, donut charts, and bar charts.
- Add data. Add a label for each slice or bar of data you want to add, then adjust the value and
size of each slice by dragging the sliders or changing the number input directly. To add more slices
of data, hit the Add Data button.
- Customize. Pick a text color, background color, and chart slice colors that fit your purpose.
Make sure there is enough contrast between the background and text/slice colors so they don't blend
together and prevent people from reading your chart.
- Create and share. Hit "Make Chart" and then choose how to share and save your chart. You can
share to social apps or through your phone, or share a link, or download to your device. You can also
share with one of Imgflip's many communities.