filter

Images tagged "germs"

What Bugs Me Every Time I Watch Star Trek

What Bugs Me Every Time I Watch Star Trek | SPACE IS THE FINAL FRONTIER? FALSE. THEY SAID THAT WITH GERMS, THE SOUTH POLE, ALASKA... | image tagged in memes,dwight schrute,star trek,alaska,germs,space | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
97 views, 2 upvotes, 1 comment

Eating Boogers is still gross

Eating Boogers is still gross | SO YOU'RE SAYING I SHOULD EAT MY BOOGERS BECAUSE IT WILL "MAKE MY IMMUNITY STRONGER" ? YEAH, BUT WHAT ABOUT IF I EAT A BOOGER WITH A DEADLY  | image tagged in memes,roll safe think about it,funny,germs,gross,death | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
102 views, 2 upvotes, 1 comment

I shamelessly stole this...

I shamelessly stole this...  | FOR REAL THO | image tagged in hand sanitizer,germs,elian gonzalez raid,hidden turk,funny memes,dank memes | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
379 views, 8 upvotes

No hand sanitizer is perfect

No hand sanitizer is perfect | GETS HAND SANITIZER THAT KILLS 99.99% OF GERMS REMAINING 0.01% KILLS HIM | image tagged in memes,bad luck brian,hand sanitizer,germs | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
284 views, 6 upvotes
228 views, 3 upvotes

So I have a little OCD...

by anonymous
526 views, 12 upvotes, 15 comments

Stranger Danger!

Show More
2,356 views, 9 upvotes, 12 comments

"kills 99.9% of household germs"

2,501 views, 66 upvotes, 3 comments

99.9% of Germs

445 views, 2 upvotes

Germs

214 views, 3 upvotes
First
‹ Prev
Next ›