Here are the official Coronavirus guidelines:
1. Basically, you can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can. Maybe. Depends.
2. Homemade cloth masks are useless, but maybe you have to wear one? It’s better than nothing, maybe. It can save you, it is useless, but maybe it is mandatory as well, despite studies that show they're ineffective and increase the risk of infection.
3. Stores are closed, except those that are open.
4. You should not go to hospitals unless you have to go there. Same applies to doctors, you should only go there in case of emergency, provided you are not -too- sick.
5. This virus is deadly but still not too scary, except that sometimes it actually leads to a global disaster.
6. Gloves won't help, but they can still help.
7. Everyone needs to stay HOME, but it's important to GO OUT.
8. There is no shortage of groceries in the supermarket, but there are many things missing when you go there in the evening, but not in the morning. Sometimes.
9. The virus has no effect on children except those it DOES affect.
10. Animals are not affected, but there is still a cat that tested positive in Belgium in February when no one had been tested, plus a few tigers here and there…and maybe someone's dog?
11. You will have many symptoms when you are sick, but you can also get sick without symptoms, or have symptoms without being sick, or be contagious without having symptoms...
12. In order not to get sick, you have to eat well and exercise, but eat whatever you have on hand and it's better not to go out, well, no…maybe it is.
13. It's better to get some fresh air, but you get looked at very wrong when you get some fresh air, and most importantly, don't go to parks or walk around unless you need to. But don’t sit down, except that you can do that now if you are old, but not for too long or if you are pregnant (but not too old).
14. You can't go to retirement homes, but if you have to take care of the elderly and bring them food and medication, it’s okay.
15. If you are sick, you can't go out, but you can go to the pharmacy.
16. You can get restaurant food delivered to the house, which may have been prepared by people who didn't wear masks or gloves. But you have to have your groceries decontaminated outside in sunlight for 3 hours. And maybe pizza too? We think ...
17. Every disturbing article or disturbing interview starts with "I don't want to trigger panic, but ..."