Hillary the bartender

Hillary the bartender | "57% OF PEOPLE THINK I AM NOT TRUSTWORTHY" "THE OTHER 43% MUST BE TOTAL MORONS" "ONLY 57%.... ? YEP... | image tagged in hillary | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
3,974 views, 105 upvotes, Made by Invicta103 29 months ago hillary
Add Meme
Post Comment
reply
15 ups, 1 reply
UNDER DURESS | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
14 ups, 2 replies
I NEED SOME HELP ... !! HILLARY VOTERS ARE HERE | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
18 ups, 1 reply
YA GOTTA HIT 'EM IN THE BRAINS... OH, WAIT, NEVERMIND! | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
12 ups, 1 reply
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU HER VOTERS ARE A NEW MUTANT STRAIN | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
9 ups, 1 reply
THAT'S RIGHT, THEY GOT NO BRAINS AND NO BALLS! | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
8 ups, 2 replies
NO BRAINS AND NO BALLS WHAT DO I AIM FOR | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
11 ups, 1 reply
LOGIC WOULD DICTATE THAT WE TAKE OUT THEIR SERVER BUT THAT'S ALREADY BEEN WIPED CLEAN | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
6 ups, 1 reply
reply
5 ups, 1 reply
reply
3 ups, 3 replies
That thread cracked my ass up!!!!!!!!! Perfect!
4 ups
Thanks, it was fun to make!
3 ups
I've been waiting for a chance to use that Abraham quote since I saw that episode :)
reply
2 ups
reply
9 ups
reply
13 ups, 1 reply
reply
15 ups
reply
12 ups, 2 replies
reply
10 ups
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
Do you have the cropped image of Hillary above? If so, would you consider sharing? I tried to use freephototool on that same image, but can't quite figure out what I'm doing.
reply
2 ups
That one is the only version of it I have.... well that and the one where she is holding a box of "liagra" instead of cash.
reply
11 ups, 1 reply
I hate to be that guy, but there's actually a website stating it, so it must be true http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/war-on-christmas-poll#.cndpPAkND
reply
0 ups
reply
10 ups, 1 reply
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
Thats freaking HILARIOUS!!!!!!!
reply
5 ups
I liked the image a lot, I may submit it tomorrow. I about died when I heard someone say that on the news tonight in all seriousness.
reply
7 ups
Haha you finally used it! :)
reply
4 ups, 2 replies
reply
3 ups
Nice!
reply
1 up, 1 reply
Damn man,.... thats an awesome meme!!!!!!!!!!! You're a talent hiding out!
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
Thanks!
reply
0 ups
that other one made up for it! it's great!!!! post it brother!
reply
4 ups, 1 reply
The rest are not smart enough to be considered morons
reply
4 ups
reply
4 ups, 1 reply
reply
6 ups
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
I read Mormons for some reason lol
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
ha ha!!! It must have looked like a strange joke at 1st glance! =)
reply
2 ups
Lol yeah I was a bit confused.
reply
[deleted]
2 ups
reply
1 up
Only 57% of people, really?
reply
0 ups
"i.imgflip.com/11ad7v.jpg (click to show)"
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
reply
2 ups
Nice typo LOL
reply
2 ups, 2 replies
reply
6 ups, 1 reply
reply
2 ups
this image cracks me up!!!!!!!!!
reply
3 ups, 2 replies
reply
4 ups, 1 reply
reply
2 ups
OMG!!!! Remember that!!!??? Good one!!!!!!
reply
1 up, 1 reply
hope and pray! I am not a Bernie fan,... because I believe he is a socialist to the max... BUT,..
I do believe he is honest! I think he believes he will help the country,... and he is not a fibbing conniving criminal like Hillary.
reply
2 ups
That's exactly how I feel. If I had to choose between Bernie and Hillary, it's no hesitation.
Flip Settings

Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator

Show embed codes
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
"57% OF PEOPLE THINK I AM NOT TRUSTWORTHY"; "ONLY 57%.... ? YEP... "THE OTHER 43% MUST BE TOTAL MORONS"
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back
Feedback