Alright, I have read all the points. Let me refute them please. I suggest you read through all my counter-arguments.
1. What if woman don't want to work as much as men? Women, in nearly all species, are the family raisers. It's simple biology. Some companies like Apple, are reported to hire people other than white males just so they can look good on their "diversity report"
2. From all studies I have read, that is comparing working man to working woman, regardless of what job they have. In fact, if you compare woman to man in the same job, woman seem, keyword seem, to be making more.
3. I have no problem believing that. Race is the issue, however. Again, notice how they don't mention that they are comparing all working African or Latino woman to all Caucasian men. You don't seem to understand that women don't want the same jobs as men. Ever notice why there are next to none male kindergarten teachers? Women like those jobs, even though they pay less. CEOs have to be almost bossy, which is a male trait.
4. Yes, I think feminism has a place in countries where girls are denied school.
5.same as above. But this isn't America, you know.
6.same as above. And I know this happens in America, rarely, but people it is illegal. We already have told people to stop it. They know its wrong and yet they continue doing it.
7. That is not inequality.
8. Maybe, but men also experience abuse. Verbal abuse, in fact. I knew a kid who's dad got completely scratched up and started bleeding by his psycho mother. Men just try to suck it up, as part of their biology. But yes, PEOPLE abusing other PEOPLE is a problem.
9. That is a problem. And it happens in third world countries. But I always will remember how a man got his p**is chopped off, in AMERICA, and all everyone did was point and laugh. "The Talk" had a bunch of women read the article, and they were laughing the whole way through. If men would have done this, the world would have been in horror. How is that not sexist?
10. This is the first good point I have come across. Yep, we should fix that.
11. Middle East, not america or europe.
12. Honor killings happen to men, too. And this is again the Middle-East.
13. College campuses are feminist-fests. If I had a nickel for every false rape charge... But even if it was legitimate rape, these are criminals being criminals. They know its wrong, and yet they do it.
Ran out of text will continue