Imgflip Logo Icon

trUmp is A dictAtOr

trUmp is A dictAtOr |  trUmp is A dictAtOr; Dictators don't get censored. Dictators do the censoring. | image tagged in derp spongebob,trump,dictator,zuckerberg | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
share
933 views 46 upvotes Made by XatomX 3 days ago in politics
Add Meme
Add Image
Post Comment
Best first
32 Comments
reply
3 ups, 2d
Most people don’t even know what a dictator is.

It’s someone who rules by the military.
reply
1 up, 1d,
1 reply
He'll never be a dictator. He wants to be one, though.
reply
0 ups, 4h,
1 reply
Um no
reply
0 ups, 4h,
1 reply
Oh really?
reply
0 ups, <1h
Yes really
reply
5 ups, 2d,
1 reply
Your right. Zuckerberg is an asshole.

Trump is a failed Dictator. He was voted out
reply
0 ups, 1d,
1 reply
Last time I checked in a dictatorship the people don't vote the dictator out.
reply
1 up, 1d,
1 reply
That's why he is a failed dictator.
reply
0 ups, 1d,
1 reply
Can you give me a definition of what you think a dictatorship is?
reply
0 ups, 1d,
1 reply
When a tyrant becomes in charge, puts family and military in high ranking places, never releases their dubious finances, refuses to step down and is generally a pain for the country
reply
0 ups, 1d,
1 reply
A dictator is someone who has absolute power usually through military force. They are not impeached by other political branches and they are not elected. Would you like to hear the definition of gullible?
reply
0 ups, 24h,
1 reply
Please note once again how I said FAILED dictator
reply
0 ups, 24h,
1 reply
Well, then I guess Obama and Bush are failed dictators too, in fact, every president is.
reply
0 ups, 24h,
3 replies
Did all of them never release their dubious finances, refuse to step down from office, hostile towards intelligence, use the presidency for self-enrichment, support Autocrats, demand unwavering loyalty, oppose free press and host many military parades?
reply
0 ups, 24h,
1 reply
Oh, I see you're a want to be a CNN commentator.
0 ups, 23h
No, I would prefer a career in the STEM sector.
reply
0 ups, 23h,
1 reply
You'll fit in perfectly with the rest of silicon valley.
0 ups, 22h
Whatever you want to believe, dear
reply
0 ups, 22h
alight
reply
0 ups, 2d
Ah... A fair argument. But it's not government censoring. It is legal censoring that is covered under the constitution to the right of free enterprise. Most conservatives and republicans don't want to have big government. So...

You want big government or don't you?
Or is this more than a binary issue? Because I hear people say "I don't want big government." You say this as what's called a blanket statement. In smaller terms, it's all inclusive. It covers everything.

There are better ways to state your position than choosing absolution statements is what permits one to perceive you as an extremist. We're not telling you how to think, we're trying to help you communicate what you want better so that we understand you better. It's not about PC culture, either.
reply
3 ups, 2d,
2 replies
Trump is an attempted dictator then. He failed. He lost like he always does.
reply
1 up, 1d
*fails to realize he won as president in 2016*
reply
2 ups, 2d,
1 reply
Imagine believing the most powerful and public man in the entire f**king world is actually being censored because private companies don't like people who incite violence.
reply
1 up, 2d,
1 reply
That’s hilarious, don’t like people who incite violence yet carried Calls and support for it by democrats throughout the country. They carried threats against the president routinely and support foreign leaders who make threats of violence on Americans alll the time. What a hypocrite you are.
reply
0 ups, 2d,
1 reply
Fact, Proud Boys were just as responsible for Riots as BLM/ANTIFA extremists were. Proud Boys focuses on gaslighting I've found.
reply
0 ups, 14h,
1 reply
Lie, proud boys were as responsible as Antifa/blm. Shifting blame and hypocrisy is a leftist trait along with bold face lying.
reply
0 ups, 13h,
1 reply
Hypocrisy? A leftist trait? I see you didn't acknowledge your own.

So let's address the fact that you now hold double standards...
imgflip.com/i/4mn3ku
imgflip.com/i/4q3u8r
imgflip.com/i/4gw6db
https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/logicalfallacies/Two-Wrongs-Make-a-Right
reply
0 ups, 5h,
1 reply
I don’t see where any of those is inconsistent with freedom or hypocritical in any way. Saying love it or leave it doesn’t deprive you of any rights nor does it call for mass arrests of people who disagree. Your understanding of freedom is as shallow as your commitment to free speech and open debate.
reply
0 ups, 3h,
1 reply
"The left has a violence problem." Coming from the right-wing which has more killings under their belt in recent history than the left wing. It also implies that the right-wing doesn't have a violence problem. "They use it as cover for their political gains..." That didn't age well. 1/6.

"America Love it or Leave it."
If you don't love your country then even your criticism is irrelevant because it doesn't seek to improve what you love. It seeks to destroy what you hate."
Rooting out corruption, terrorist threats, those who seek to attack the capitols of every state. Those who seek to stop a constitutional process. If you hate the country because its not doing what you want with Trump, then leave.

"If we cant agree that America is a great and an exceptional country, then we cannot be united. Those who hate America should leave. If they won't, then we must make them leave."
So, should I pack your bags for you?
reply
0 ups, <1h,
1 reply
25 people killed in lefty related Violence in the past year. That’s pretty recent isn’t it?

If I hated my country I would leave. Unlike you, I love my country. You stole an election, that doesn’t mean you won the country. We will have an illegitimate president in The white house. Impeach 46. Funny you only want to go after some terrorists. Let’s go after all the terrorists left and right.

Well anyone who openly denounces and displays hate for this country should be made to feel unwelcome and encouraged to find a more suitable country to live in. Tell me more about America the evil nation of hate and racism patriot.
reply
0 ups, <1h
25 people killed in lefty related Violence in the past year. That’s pretty recent isn’t it?
>> "lefty-related" Doesn't mean that the left was at fault; sources please?

If I hated my country I would leave. Unlike you, I love my country.
>> So you oppose the riot at the capitol, then?
You stole an election, that doesn’t mean you won the country.
>> There is no legal proof to suggest this.
We will have an illegitimate president in The white house.
>> No legal proof to suggest this.
Impeach 46.
>> Get the House first.
Funny you only want to go after some terrorists.
>> Let’s go after all the terrorists left and right.
What left-wing terrorists?

Well anyone who openly denounces and displays hate for this country should be made to feel unwelcome and encouraged to find a more suitable country to live in.
>> So should we put all of the MAGAs in cages and separate their families and deport them?

Tell me more about America the evil nation of hate and racism patriot.
>> See the thing is, I've never burned a flag. I have never been felt the need to riot over politics relating to constitutional processes. I may be critical and suggest changes. But never felt the need to riot.

Even when DJT was elected. Didn't like it, I accepted it. I endorsed the protests that people made speaking their discontent over what seemed like there was some shady business. I further encouraged their right to pursue the means after he was elected and use the proper channels. I am proud to say that they never made a coordinated assault to breach the capitol in the Fascion (sp intended) they did, because they were mad because they thought shady shit was going down in the elections.

Even when DJT was acquitted. Yeah, I was upset. Whatever, the Senate is partisan. I have to accept their decision. Didn't riot.
I was dismayed with what happened to George Floyd, demanded regime change, didn't call for defunding. Didn't riot. Digitally protested due to COVID.

Something doesn't go their way, MAGA riots in DC on 12/20/20.
Something still isn't going their way, MAGA goes for the heart of the Capitol and our legislative body, trying to make police turncoat and help them in their assault. All I can say is...

The Redhats are coming, the Redhats are coming...!
Flip Settings
memes
gifs
other
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
EXTRA IMAGES ADDED: 1
  • Derp Spongebob
  • 107178157_178151.jpg?fit=660%2C371&ssl=1
  • IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
    trUmp is A dictAtOr; Dictators don't get censored. Dictators do the censoring.
    hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
    Feedback