1. Nobody says that.
2. Nobody says that
3. Views aren't upvotes and are considered worthless, but still, don't make memes like that. They're boring.
5. Those are only in "here's an upvote" posts which aren't technically upvote begging but it's clear the poster is trying to fish for upvotes back. Even if they aren't, it's still unfunny and boring.
8. Lame attempt at reverse psychology so probably yes.
9. Comments have no value so that does not matter.
10. Probably fishing for upvotes. Even if they aren't, complaining that you have no points won't get you points. Making funny and interesting memes makes points.
Long story short, just make funny and interesting memes and everybody will be happy. The problem with feeding upvote beggars is upvotes are what gets a meme to the front page. Views and comments have no value. It sucks when you're on the front page and have to scroll past multiple upvote begging posts before you get to one that's actually funny and interesting.