"yard sale" Memes & GIFs

We're these people ninjas

We're these people ninjas  | HAVE THESE PEOPLE HERD OF A LOCATION | image tagged in yard sale,sign,arrow,directions,ninjas | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
350 views, 3 upvotes
share

Why bother selling it on eBay then

Why bother selling it on eBay then | YOU JUST SOLD SOMETHING ON EBAY NOW GIVE 95% TO US AND USE THE OTHER 5% TO PAY SALES TAX | image tagged in ebay,election 2016,2016 election,yard sale,money | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
1,863 views, 3 upvotes, 1 comment
share

yard sale

yard sale | CLINTON  FOUNDATION USED    CELL   PHONES   $10 TOP   SECRET   INFORMATION  PRICELESS | image tagged in yard sale | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
by anonymous
597 views, 2 upvotes
share
GARAGE SALES ARE THE GATEWAY DRUG TO WALMART | image tagged in garage sale,yard sale,memes,funny,funny memes | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
1,230 views
share
Feedback