"humans are stupid" Memes & GIFs

Aliens are fooling the Mars rover

Aliens are fooling the Mars rover | CAN'T WE JUST CRUSH THE TOY. JUST HOLD THE PICTURE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA, WE WANT THEM TO COME TO US. | image tagged in aliens and mars rover,humans are stupid,mars is for martains | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
8,209 views, 96 upvotes, 10 comments
share

Reversing Evolution at every turn

Reversing Evolution at every turn | THEY DEMAND THAT 1% MAKE ALL THE RULES FOR THE OTHER 99% STUPID CREATURES HAVE CRUSHED THEIR OWN EVOLUTION | image tagged in angry aliens,evolution,humans are stupid,limit those in power | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
100 views, 2 upvotes
share
Feedback