"holiday shopping" Memes & GIFs

Ladies, please don’t forget your men this holiday season

Ladies, please don’t forget your men this holiday season | QUICK, SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A CHAIR AND A BEER! | image tagged in women,shopping,men,bored,target,holiday shopping | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
46,978 views, 485 upvotes, 93 comments
share

BLACK FRIDAY SALES

BLACK FRIDAY SALES | image tagged in holiday shopping,christmas gifts,amazon,beautiful woman | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
185 views, 1 upvote, 2 comments
share
YOU COME TO KNOW THAT YOU DID TOO MUCH BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING WHEN YOU USED YOUR KHOLS CASH AS YOUR BOARDING PASS | image tagged in shopping,holiday shopping,black friday,khols | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
72 views
share

Christmas

Christmas | A NEW POLL HAS SHOWN 53% OF AMERICANS WILL DO THEIR SHOPPING ON THE LAST SATURDAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS THE OTHER 47% WILL BE THERE WHEN I NEED T | image tagged in generic purple background,christmas,holiday shopping,christmas presents,funny memes,santa claus | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
88 views
share

That Would Be Great

466 views, 1 upvote, 1 comment
share

I think he's gonna make it.

by nopa
1,405 views, 38 upvotes, 23 comments
share

Bad gift giver

1,262 views, 27 upvotes, 11 comments
share

Wrong Store

2,576 views, 33 upvotes, 21 comments
share

Everything Internet

1,662 views, 11 upvotes
share

Distracted Holiday Displays

by anonymous
2,363 views, 10 upvotes, 1 comment
share

Last Ditch Effort

286 views, 4 upvotes, 3 comments
share
First
‹ Prev
Next ›
Feedback