Imgflip Logo Icon
 10% of a Mythbusters episode:; The other 90% of the episode:; Kaboom? Yes, Rico. Kaboom. | image tagged in madagascar penguin kaboom | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
share
31,713 views • 1226 upvotes • Made by NeroRedwolf 2 weeks ago
Add Meme
Add Image
Post Comment
Best first
63 Comments
reply
8 ups, 2w,
2 replies
"when in doubt C4"
-mythbusters
reply
4 ups, 2w,
5 replies
how about nitroglycerin,RDX(research development explosive),XHCEM(Xanthamonas hydrophilic colloid explosive mixture),Urea nitrate,Tacot,TATB [triaminotrinitrobenzene],TEGDN [triethylene glycol dinitrate],Tetrazene,Tetranitrocarbazole,Tetryl,Tetrytol,TMETN [trimethylolethane trinitrate],TNEF [trinitroethyl formal],TNEOC [trinitroethylorthocarbonate],TNEOF [trinitroethylorthoformate],TNT,Torpex,Tridite,Trimethylol ethyl methane trinitrate composition,Trimethylolthane trinitrate-nitrocellulose,Trimonite,Trinitroanisole,Trinitrobenzene,Trinitrobenzoic acid,Trinitrocresol,Trinitro-meta-cresol,Trinitronaphthalene,Trinitrophenetol,Trinitrophloroglucinol,Trinitroresorcinol,Tritonal, just to name a few.
im only a 13 year old that knows about explosives
reply
3 ups, 2w
Godzilla approved | image tagged in godzilla approved | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
3 ups, 2w,
1 reply
Godzilla | image tagged in godzilla | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
2 ups, 2w
I think they also used anfo a lot.
reply
1 up, 2w,
2 replies
you just gained a follower
reply
0 ups, 2w
oh cool
reply
0 ups, 2w
so did u🙂
reply
1 up, 2w,
2 replies
it first when i started saying that i first thought you were doing art
like this

\ _
/ | (thats supposed to be a explosion)
\ /
/ \
reply
2 ups, 2w,
1 reply
reply
3 ups, 2w,
1 reply
yes
reply
2 ups, 2w,
1 reply
reply
2 ups, 2w,
1 reply
kaboom war?
reply
2 ups, 2w,
1 reply
reply
2 ups, 2w,
2 replies
2020 was like:
reply
2 ups, 2w,
1 reply
reply
1 up, 2w,
1 reply
reply
2 ups, 2w
Thats a real quote lol 😂
reply
3 ups, 2w,
1 reply
Reverse this, and you've got a SlowMoGuys video.
reply
1 up, 2w,
1 reply
SlowMoGuys is pretty fun but Mythbusters was bomb
reply
2 ups, 2w
they had a bomb. many bombs.
reply
3 ups, 2w
Still a good show
reply
3 ups, 2w
reply
3 ups, 2w,
1 reply
you shouldve put adam instead rico
reply
0 ups, 2w
word bro
reply
2 ups, 2w,
1 reply
But that's why we all love it right?
reply
2 ups, 2w
Exactly remember this kids explosions are fun
reply
2 ups, 2w
reply
2 ups, 2w,
1 reply
That remains one of the best shows ever.
reply
2 ups, 2w
reply
1 up, 2w
booM
reply
1 up, 2w
reply
1 up, 2w
reply
1 up, 2w
reply
1 up, 2w
Yes that is right:)
reply
1 up, 2w
Their called MythBUSTers. How better to bust something than with explosives?
reply
1 up, 2w
More like 6% science 94% boom
reply
1 up, 2w,
2 replies
Rip Grant :(
reply
2 ups, 2w,
1 reply
yeah sadness rip in peace grant
reply
1 up, 2w
R.I.P
reply
0 ups, 2w,
1 reply
Hol’ up why you sayin R.I.P Grant? Is he.. passed..?
reply
0 ups, 2w,
1 reply
He died last year from a brain aneurysm
reply
0 ups, 1w
Oh no.. I loved myth busters...
reply
1 up, 2w
boom
Show More Comments
Flip Settings
memes
gifs
other
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
EXTRA IMAGES ADDED: 1
  • image.png
  • Madagascar Penguin Kaboom
  • IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
    10% of a Mythbusters episode:; The other 90% of the episode:; Kaboom? Yes, Rico. Kaboom.
    hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
    Feedback