Imgflip Logo Icon

Joe’s Own Words

Joe’s Own Words |  “I’M NOT WORKING FOR YOU. 
DON’T BE SUCH A HORSE’S ASS.”; “I DON’T NEED YOU TO GET ME ELECTED, I NEED YOU ONCE I’M ELECTED.”; “WE HAVE PUT TOGETHER, I THINK, THE MOST EXTENSIVE AND INCLUSIVE VOTER FRAUD ORGANIZATION IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICAN POLITICS.” | image tagged in joe biden | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
share
1,836 views 62 upvotes Made by President_Elect_NosajDranel 1 week ago in politics
Add Meme
Add Image
Post Comment
Best first
135 Comments
reply
10 ups, 1w
Yup he certainly don't need the American worker. He was handed this position on a platter by the DNC cheaters to be their puppet.
reply
7 ups, 1w
4ngeyk.jpg (click to show)
reply
2 ups, 1w
Who cares about what he says! He is gonna cure COVID, give us free stuff and orange man bad! < Lib mentality.
reply
0 ups, 7d
That last one he was talking about trump, and was correct
reply
1 up, 1w,
1 reply
Oh yeah, that's Biden Derangement Syndrome.
reply
1 up, 1w,
1 reply
Yep.
reply
1 up, 1w,
1 reply
At least we can admit you have it, that's progress :)
reply
2 ups, 1w,
2 replies
I guess I am not sure what you think means "Biden Derangement Syndrome."

I believe it means that you are too blinded to see the truth, and you so will vote for Biden no matter what.
reply
1 up, 6d,
1 reply
We always used the term BDS to mean brain dead spastic which he is with a name like a Brain eating disease for a screen name.
reply
1 up, 6d
Okay.
reply
0 ups, 7d,
4 replies
Actually no, it's a reversal of the Trump supporter's "TDS [Trump Derangement Syndrome]" in which, the accuser was conveying that the accused has no logical reason to hate the person the syndrome is named after. Instead, the hate comes from the fact that the other side simply won.

So in this case, you suffer from Biden Derangement Syndrome; you'll stick to your guns and say he's this corrupt, pedophile, nepotic, right-stealing, communist, socialist who is going to ruin our country.

... When you won't even look at Trump and his actions in which the proof is right there. He's groomed you to believe it's the other side when it's really him. There is no evidence to suggest that Biden is any more corrupt than Trump is. For every instance of corruption or pedophilism that you could point at Biden, I could point at Trump.
reply
2 ups, 7d,
2 replies
Because the definition of communist and socialist does not match up to Trump. Plain and simple. In a plain manner, Hitler, Stalin, and Mao would hate Trump.

“[Communism is] a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs."

Trump is a Capitalist, not a Communist. He is literally the opposite. He passes policies that hurt Communists, which is why Biden and Harris, and the entirety of the left, the Trump because he gets in their way.

Now, whether you believe that or not, Trump still does not match the definition of communist, and definitely not socialist (which is basically the soft pushed version).
reply
0 ups, 7d,
4 replies
Well, we have class war.
So, how is he not a socialist? Pretty sure I saw him giving some handouts to the 1%ers and big businesses.
reply
0 ups, 6d,
1 reply
?
0 ups, 6d
Or even the stimulus package, those are all socialist programs :)
reply
0 ups, 4d,
1 reply
" Socialism is basically like totalitarianism and soft totalitarianism."

This is 100% false. The rest that follows is false.

Here's what I meant. I meant it is similar in the way that soft totalitarianism has the same relationship with its more imperlialistic brother (totalitarianism).

So:

Soft totalitarianism---Totalitarianism

Socialism---Communism

Get it?
0 ups, 3d
I see what you're saying.

You're saying an apple and an orange are both fruit. Therefore, they're the same.
reply
0 ups, 3d
I see what you're saying.

You're saying an apple and an orange are both fruit. Therefore, they're the same.

Great! That's not exactly what I mean, but as long as you understand.
reply
0 ups, 5d,
1 reply
I wouldn't call things that come near a socialist idea, socialist, because, since we have proven that Trump is not communist, Trump cannot be socialist either. This is a specific circumstance. Socialism is basically like totalitarianism and soft totalitarianism. Totalitarianism is much more forceful and easier to see but not easy at all to accept. Soft totalitarianism is similar. It is harder to see and easier to accpet. So, people who have lived through the world wars and have lived in, say Czech, are very scared because they all have seen this before.

Socialism is basically the euphemism of communism. Look that up (euphemism).
0 ups, 4d
" Socialism is basically like totalitarianism and soft totalitarianism."

This is 100% false. The rest that follows is false.
reply
0 ups, 7d,
3 replies
I could also argue that since we pay taxes on our property, it really isn't our property if we have to pay taxes for something that we own. It is the governments property. Everyone earns a wage that matches their skillset and their needs already. Sounds like we're already in communism by your definition.
reply
1 up, 6d,
1 reply
No, we pay taxes for being able to live in a gov area. Yes, this is probably not how the founding fathers intended for things to happen, but Trump is not "special" in this sense. This has been happening for EVER.

Yes, they get a wage based on their income, but that is not the amount of work they do, again, it is just based on their income.

Yes and no. But Trump is not a distributor of communism.
0 ups, 6d
Neither is Biden.
reply
0 ups, 5d,
1 reply
You're right of course. He's your President-elect until January 20th. Then he's your President.

He's not even the President elect, because there is a court case. Don't you get it? He is "perceived" by the media that he is the President elect, but states have not finished counting, so neither are "president elect(s)"
0 ups, 4d
"He's not even the President elect, because there is a court case. Don't you get it? He is "perceived" by the media that he is the President elect, but states have not finished counting, so neither are "president elect(s)""

>>
reply
0 ups, 4d,
1 reply
So what, dude, it's the law. No one is the President-Elect until Dec 17th I believe (might be 14th).
0 ups, 3d
That's fine. Trump can break precedence all he wants, go kicking and screaming out of the white house without dignity, to be the first president to do so ever. It does not change reality. Cling to your date, and lie with your shame in the bed you've made.
reply
2 ups, 7d,
1 reply
You don't know the definition of communist, socialist, etc. It is the opposite of Trump.
reply
0 ups, 7d,
3 replies
LOL.
The meaning of Socialist and Communist is "the opposite of Trump?"

No sir, you don't even comprehend what they mean. I try not to think of Trump supporters as lacking intelligence, or knowledge, but you're working -really- hard to prove me right.
reply
2 ups, 7d,
1 reply
No, take the meaning of communist and socialist (x) is the opposite - of Trump (t).

Very unkind of you.
0 ups, 7d
So how is Trump not socialist or communist?
reply
0 ups, 5d
Well, yes he is.

A theoretical economic system characterized by the collective ownership of property and by the organization of labor for the common advantage of all members.
n. A system of government in which the state plans and controls the economy and a single, often authoritarian party holds power, claiming to make progress toward a higher social order in which all goods are equally shared by the people.

The green new deal, raising taxes trillions of dollars, "free healthcare"?
All of these things are very idealistic to the communist ideology. None of those things are good for America, none of those things are free, and all of those things will turn America into another Stanlingrad.

Biden's ideologies are spot on with the definition of communism. In this case, since we live in the modern world, we would call him a soft totalitarian (read Live Not by Lies by Rod Dreher, it explains the extremely important difference, please).
reply
0 ups, 3d
That's fine. Trump can break precedence all he wants, go kicking and screaming out of the white house without dignity, to be the first president to do so ever. It does not change reality. Cling to your date, and lie with your shame in the bed you've made.

That has always been a liberal fantasy.

Trump has said himself, that if and when his term is over, he will not do such a thing, nice try.
reply
0 ups, 5d,
1 reply
Wrong: (It's been around for a while)

"The older human coronaviruses were first identified in the mid-1960s, but have likely circulated in humans for centuries. These include 229E (alpha coronavirus), NL63 (alpha coronavirus), OC43 (beta coronavirus) and HKU1 (beta coronavirus).2 For the most part, these older iterations present with a mild respiratory infection, except for HKU1, which can also cause gastrointestinal infection, he notes."

https://consultqd.clevelandclinic.org/coronaviruses-have-been-around-for-centuries-what-differentiates-2019-ncov/

Uhu, whats your point?
All that does is prove mine more. This is a new strand.
reply
0 ups, 4d,
1 reply
"Uhu, whats your point?
All that does is prove mine more. This is a new strand."

>> It refutes your point completely. COVID has been in existence (an earlier less deadly strand) since the 1960s. Whether that specific strand came from dogs or not is irrelevant to the current strand.

COVID has mutated now as viruses are infamous for doing. It now targets humans to a much harsher degree than it had in the past. Your theory that this came from a dog is wholly false and has no evidence to support the claim. Period.
reply
0 ups, 4d,
1 reply
I never said it wasn't in existence. I said it is an incompatible form of covid, that has to have been changed. Yes, it is relevant. Because human beings don't get dog disease, and vice versa.
0 ups, 3d
.... Really? Are you that uneducated? Really? I don't want to call you stupid because I don't want to put you down for something that isn't your fault... but...

Have you ever heard of rabies?
reply
0 ups, 5d,
1 reply
I find it horrifying you would take away a woman's rights and give men the power to force their trusting girlfriends to have children against their will.

--That is a great euphemism for murder. Look "euphemism" up.

"That's like saying the sun is the moon."
To that, I will give another quote by a well-renowned astro-physicist.
"The Cosmos is also within us, we are made of star stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself."
So, you could say the sun is the moon, and the moon is the sun.

--- You didn't counter my argument, you gave an irrelevant quote.

"The science of embryology teaches us that from the moment of conception, the fetus is a complete and whole human being"
And to that, I will not only counter what you said, but do it with a pro-life quote:
""Human development begins after the union of male and female gametes or germ cells during a process known as fertilization (conception).

--Uhuh, whats your point? All you did was repeat my quote in a different way.

"Fertilization is a sequence of events that begins with the contact of a sperm (spermatozoon) with a secondary oocyte (ovum) and ends with the fusion of their pronuclei (the haploid nuclei of the sperm and ovum) and the mingling of their chromosomes to form a new cell. This fertilized ovum, known as a zygote, is a large diploid cell that is the beginning, or primordium, of a human being."

--Again, all you did was proove my point further. That quote is explaining the conception process.

The operative word within this wall of text being "Development." Insofar as that the living thing has not yet developed into a Human Being. It is classified as a Zygote, not a human. It shares Human DNA and material, but it is not human in its Darwinian Classification.

----NONONONONO. NO. "It" is not classified as a "baby," yet, it is a human, since conception, that is what conception means!! Conception means beginning, so the "beginning" of human life!!

https://www.hli.org/resources/the-conception-conundrum/
reply
0 ups, 4d,
3 replies
--That is a great euphemism for murder. Look "euphemism" up.
>> Did, and Murder is hyperbole. Look "hyperbole" up.

--Uhuh, whats your point? All you did was repeat my quote in a different way.
>> Evidently you don't see the difference. Human development does not mean you are human. It means you are developing into one.

--Again, all you did was proove my point further. That quote is explaining the conception process.
>> "... is a large diploid cell that is the -beginning- of a human being. It is not a human being yet. It is developing into one. Two cells are not a human being. I don't care how you try to cut it. Do you call eggs with blood spots Chickens? No. You call them eggs. The bloodspot means they're fertilized. But in form and classifications, they are eggs. Not chickens.

----NONONONONO. NO. "It" is not classified as a "baby," yet, it is a human, since conception, that is what conception means!! Conception means beginning, so the "beginning" of human life!!
>> Yes, yes yes. It is the beginning of a human. But the life, and the human itself is not yet fully formed into a human being.
reply
0 ups, 3d
You cannot apply the same logic to infants, toddlers, etc. As they have developed all of the characteristics that compose the human make-up. Such as (but not limited to) skeletal structure, all internal organs, blood content, pain receptors, a functioning brain, a beating hurt, sentience. An unborn fetus does not have these things as it is in the process of development. When we refer to children in this context, they are called "Human Child." or "Human Fetus." When you refer to a fetus you MAY say "Human fetus" not in the sense that it is a completed developed human body, but what it will become. Likewise, a chicken egg is still an egg. But it is not a chicken.

--Actually, that is exactly what you can do. You don't seem to understand that your logic, and mine, taken to its end, has consequences.

--What is the standard? You said that the fetus is not developed enough, but nor is the 25 year old compared to the 30 year old.

---That is bery dangerous to compare humans to chickens. Don't do that, otherwise, you could justify anything.

Your arguments are entirely flawed as you're taking the term of development and having it encompass the entire process from being a zygote, to a fetus, to a functioning human infant, to a functioning human child, and so on.

---That's exactly what it is, duh. You are developing inside, and outside of the womb.

Are your mental capacities so limited that this concept is impossible for you to grasp, leaving you to intentionally use such tainted logic?

---What? You disagree, so you precieve that "this concept is impossible for you to grasp, leaving you to intentionally use such tainted logic?" Fool.
reply
0 ups, 4d,
1 reply
-That is a great euphemism for murder. Look "euphemism" up.
>> Did, and Murder is hyperbole. Look "hyperbole" up.
What? "Did" and "murder"? What are you talking about?

That's just stupid. You don't "become" human when you leave the 6 inches of flesh that you've been in for a year and a month. That also doesn't make any genetic sense. Your rDNA and mRNA have been coded to form a human body. So somehow you are not human if you are not fully developed? You can apply the same terms to born humans. Can I kill a toddler because he or she is not fulyl developed? Can I kill a teen because he or she is not fully developed? Can I kill a twenty-year-old because he or she is not fully developed?
0 ups, 3d
You said that "I find it horrifying you would take away a woman's rights and give men the power to force their trusting girlfriends to have children against their will." is a euphemism for murder. You told me to look up euphemism. I already knew what it meant. So that's why I wrote. "Did (I did.)" Then I told you to look up Hyperbole, as Murder is a Hyperbole for what I suggested.

Wait. A year and a month? What? What are you talking about?

You cannot apply the same logic to infants, toddlers, etc. As they have developed all of the characteristics that compose the human make-up. Such as (but not limited to) skeletal structure, all internal organs, blood content, pain receptors, a functioning brain, a beating hurt, sentience. An unborn fetus does not have these things as it is in the process of development. When we refer to children in this context, they are called "Human Child." or "Human Fetus." When you refer to a fetus you MAY say "Human fetus" not in the sense that it is a completed developed human body, but what it will become. Likewise, a chicken egg is still an egg. But it is not a chicken.

Your arguments are entirely flawed as you're taking the term of development and having it encompass the entire process from being a zygote, to a fetus, to a functioning human infant, to a functioning human child, and so on.

Are your mental capacities so limited that this concept is impossible for you to grasp, leaving you to intentionally use such tainted logic?
reply
0 ups, 4d,
1 reply
is a large diploid cell that is the -beginning- of a human being. It is not a human being yet. It is developing into one. Two cells are not a human being. I don't care how you try to cut it. Do you call eggs with blood spots Chickens? No. You call them eggs. The bloodspot means they're fertilized. But in form and classifications, they are eggs. Not chickens.

OOHOHOHO. Those are quite the semantics!!

You don't get human conferring fairy dust sprayed onto you when you leave the womb!! You are human from the beginning, so says embryology.

No it is "developing" not developing into one. That doesn't make sense. Then, you technically aren't human until you are 25, because then your body is complete.

So what? I shouldn't have to be "fully formed" for me to have value! Technically, I am not fully formed, because I am not yet 25! Looks like you can just come up to me, and stab me!
0 ups, 3d
No, the difference is a zygote or fetus does not share the same anatomy of a human. Once a fetus shares the same anatomy of a human, is where I draw the line. Hell, once a fetus can feel pain I say "No, this should not be permitted."

Semantics are not splitting hairs, but rather the study of the meaning of words. If semantics offends you, then perhaps you should not engage in debates about science if you are not willing to acknowledge the terms and meanings of scientific debate. Understanding the anatomical difference between a human, a fetus, and a zygote are very important distinctions that must be made when considering abortion.
reply
2 ups, 1w,
1 reply
Yep.
reply
1 up, 1w,
2 replies
reply
2 ups, 1w,
1 reply
You seem to think that a "conspiracy theory" is for crazy people, and if labeled such, is always wrong. Is this true? If not, don't say things like that, because there are bad people in this world, and conspiracies against other people do happen.
reply
1 up, 1w,
1 reply
Rarely, if at all does a conspiracy theory ever hold water. If I heard a conspiracy theory out of someone who has lead their life without resorting to such things to gain political power, I would believe them.

Trump's base on the other hand, the use Conspiracy Theories as their bread and butter. It's so common that you can dismiss them out of hand because many, many of their conspiracy theories are proven false.

So yeah, in the context of Trump and his base? Yeah. Crazy people. Crazy ideas.
reply
2 ups, 1w,
1 reply
That is foolish. Bank robbers conspire to rob banks. Serial killers conspire to kill. Hitler conspired to rule the world, and almost did.
Are conspiracy theory's really that fake to you?
reply
0 ups, 7d,
1 reply
No, your comparisons are foolish. Conspiring to commit murder, Conspiring to rob a bank are a far cry from touting conspiracy theories.
You shouldn't try to put "Conspire to" and "Conspiracy Theory" in the same bucket.

That'd be like saying (in your words) something like this:

"That is foolish. Wolves eat pigs. Wolves attack humans....
Is the Three Little Pigs and Little Red Riding Hood that fake to you?"
reply
2 ups, 7d,
1 reply
Uuugg. You don't know what the definition of a conspiracy is.

Those are the same thing. The culture has made it different, so it can disqualify anyone who they think has a crazy idea as a "conspiracy theory."
reply
0 ups, 7d,
9 replies
Conspire: make secret plans jointly to commit an unlawful or harmful act
Conspiracy Theory: a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for a circumstance or event.

The problem with conspiracy theories is that they are hardly ever true. Especially if they come from QAnon. You want me to talk about Pizzagate? That was a conspiracy theory. There was no "Conspiring to commit pedophilia."

The difference between "Conspire to" and "Conspiracy Theory" is this:

Conspire to: It is proven that these individuals are attempting to do this thing.
Conspiracy Theory: I have evidence (Mind you, most evidence provided by conspiracy theories is largely circumstantial and insufficient in a court of law.) which suggests that these individuals are conspiring to do this thing.
reply
2 ups, 7d,
1 reply
Hardly ever true says who? Who defines if they are true or not? Kennedy died because of a conspiracy theory. Most major evil things that have happened in this world are because of fo a conspiracy theory that people act on.
0 ups, 7d
No, there are conspiracy theories surrounding his Death. Kinda like 9/11. Everyone thinks they know who did it, but no one can come up with a consensus because there's no evidence.

When people ACT on Conspiracy THEORIES, they apprehend or impeach those they suspect of "evil" acts.

Are you in high school? Or middle school? I'm really shocked you don't know the difference between a conspiracy theory, and what it means to conspire.
reply
2 ups, 7d,
3 replies
-China developed COVID to attack US.
Well, they might not have specifically released it, but the labs in China that were testing Covid did not contain it well. China is known to hate America, in the past and the present.

-Democrats are a cabal of satan-worshipping pedophiles.

I never heard of that one, but it is nearly true.
The policies that dems pass, especially on abortion, meet the Biblical definition of Satanic. The ritual for worshipping a pagan god named Molech (the god of Child Sacrifice), in the Bible, is nearly identical to the process of Abortion.

“Topheth is Moloch, which was made of brass; and they heated him from his lower parts; and his hands being stretched out, and made hot, they put the child between his hands, and it was burnt; when it vehemently cried out; but the priests beat a drum, that the father might not hear the voice of his son, and his heart might not be moved.”

All for well being, money, crops being fertile and plentiful. For modern days: free will, women's rights, money, stability, "family," etc.

-Masks are a tool used by the government to enforce complacency.
-And finally today, that there was a massive coordinated effort to undermine Trump's Presidency vis-a-vis voter fraud.
See? You did it! YOU labeled all these ideas you do not agree with as "conspiracy theories", so you could disqualify them as false! Guilty.

"This issue of voter fraud is not a conspiracy. It is a conspiracy theory. It has yielded no evidence."

It has yielded evidence, whether it can be known by the courts or not.

"I have Irrefutable proof voter fraud happened on a massive scale." (Doesn't have evidence.)"

And that is why she was fired. Because she was making claims that she did not even discuss with the Trump team.
0 ups, 7d
"but the labs in China that were testing Covid did not contain it well. China is known to hate America, in the past and the present."
>> Which labs. Do you have any proof that it came from a lab and was unleashed to the world beyond "someone said it?" So, because they hate US, that means they're guilty? Oof, must suck to be in your world where one can suffer guilt by how they feel.

>> That's nothing like an abortion. Only so far as there is a dead baby. A baby is only a baby when it is born. A fetus is aborted, not a baby.

>> You think that a lot of Democrats are Satan-Worshipping Pedophiles? Let me ask you, if Democrats are pedophiles, why would they be advocating abortion? That just doesn't make sense. Never mind that you think this statement holds water. That just blows me away that you can be so stupid to give that any credence. Oh, I just saw you're attributing a barbaric practice for "the gods" to give rain and well crops to kill a living child. A fetus within the first month can feel no pain, has no thought, has no sense of feeling. It is a collection of cells held together. That's it.

"See? You did it! YOU labeled all these ideas you do not agree with as "conspiracy theories", so you could disqualify them as false! Guilty."
>> They are conspiracy theories as the make a statement about an individual regarding a specific practice without having any evidence to suggest the claims to be factual. It's not about whether or not I disagree with them. It's the fact that you're saying "So long as you can't disprove it, it's true." That's not how facts work. Truth is not facts. Truth is your perception of what you believe to be valid. Facts are objective in that they cannot be disputed regardless what truth is applied to them. The fact is, there is no evidence to support the claims about masks or voter fraud regarding the conspiracy theories surrounding them.

"It has yielded evidence, whether it can be known by the courts or not."

>> Right, you want to discredit the authority on what evidence is and is not? See? You're proving yourself to be bat-shit crazy.

"And that is why she was fired. Because she was making claims that she did not even discuss with the Trump team."
>> She who? You mean the lady who gave that speech the other day? I don't even remember her name. it doesn't matter, multiple Trump supporters have said they have hundreds, if not thousands, of affadavits of proof. They have paramount amounts of evidence of wide-spread voter fraud.
(1)
0 ups, 7d
(3)
I could also say, since Trump hated China, it's entirely possible, that he had operatives capture an animal in Wuhan, inject it with the virus to try and get an epidemic to start in China, then sell China a bunch of ventilators and medical supplies to make USA a lot of money.

Backed up by the fact that Trump was having our own States bid for medical equipment at auction against each other.
0 ups, 7d
(2)
And we still don't have said evidence.

The GOP is a joke now. It's pathetic. A sick gazelle of what it used to be with all of their lies, their bad faith arguments, their back-pedaling, their vitriol. All of it.

I've said my piece. I can't make a horse drink water, and I can't fix stupid. I don't know why I mince words with you and spare you heavy profanity, but man. Does this situation call for it.

You're so malleable, you're like a sheep who will believe anything they're told, regardless of the facts. All because you want your truth to be factual when it never will be.

Trump lost. GSA signed over the transition today.

Deal with it.
reply
2 ups, 7d,
1 reply
The conspiracy around Kennedy was solved 10 years ago.

You are conflating the actual definition of conspiracy theory and conspiracy with the cultures definition of the two.
0 ups, 7d
On November 22, 1963, President John F. Kennedy was in a motorcade in Dallas, Texas, when he was struck by two bullets. He died at 46 years old. Lee Harvey Oswald was arrested for the assassination of the president, and, two days later, Oswald was killed on live television.

The Warren Commission was then created to investigate the incident and concluded that Oswald acted alone. However, some believe there is more to the story. There are theories that the CIA hired Oswald because of the president's reactions to Communism and the Bay of Pigs Invasion. Others believe the Mafia, Cuba, or the Soviet Union were involved in the assassination.

So, no, it wasn't solved as there is no evidence to disprove it. That is what makes conspiracy theories dangerous and batshit crazy. Because most of the time? They are. I honestly really don't care who or why JFK was killed. Was before my time and there's nothing I can do about it now. What I have to deal with now is people who will pick up any crazy story they hear so it will suit their narrative and their agenda.

Conspiracy Theory Examples:
-The Deep State Conspiracy.
-Bigfoot
-Lochness Monster
-The whereabouts of Jimmy Hoffa.
-US Government developed AIDS to kill homosexuals.
-China developed COVID to attack US.
-US developed COVID to attack China
-Democrats are a cabal of satan-worshipping pedophiles.
-Area 51 is a military installation that experiments on aliens and their spacecraft.
-A research facility in Alaska is a mind control lab.
-Masks are a tool used by the government to enforce complacency.
-And finally today, that there was a massive coordinated effort to undermine Trump's Presidency vis-a-vis voter fraud.

These are all conspiracy theories.
They are all stupid.
Anyone who subscribes to these notions is just as, if not more so, stupid. I suppose it has a multiplicative factor the more theories you believe in.

So, I should have memed "Look Daddy, the teacher says every time a trump supporter memes about a conspiracy theory, an angel gets its wings." Though, more likely, a person of color suffers a racist attack; be it verbal or physical.

This issue of voter fraud is not a conspiracy. It is a conspiracy theory. It has yielded no evidence.

"I have irrefutable proof bigfoot exists." (Doesn't have evidence.)
"I have proof George Bush was responsible for 9/11." (No evidence.)

And finally, my favorite,

"I have Irrefutable proof voter fraud happened on a massive scale." (Doesn't have evidence.)
reply
0 ups, 6d,
1 reply
I could also say, since Trump hated China, it's entirely possible, that he had operatives capture an animal in Wuhan, inject it with the virus to try and get an epidemic to start in China, then sell China a bunch of ventilators and medical supplies to make USA a lot of money.

Backed up by the fact that Trump was having our own States bid for medical equipment at auction against each other.

Except, there is no way for that to be true. Why? Because the CoronaV is not a human's virus, which is why someone intentionally released it upon is. The CV is actually a dogs, disease.
0 ups, 5d
Wrong: (It's been around for a while)

"The older human coronaviruses were first identified in the mid-1960s, but have likely circulated in humans for centuries. These include 229E (alpha coronavirus), NL63 (alpha coronavirus), OC43 (beta coronavirus) and HKU1 (beta coronavirus).2 For the most part, these older iterations present with a mild respiratory infection, except for HKU1, which can also cause gastrointestinal infection, he notes."

https://consultqd.clevelandclinic.org/coronaviruses-have-been-around-for-centuries-what-differentiates-2019-ncov/
reply
0 ups, 5d,
1 reply
Answer is, no. It didn't come from a lab. It's just a conspiracy theory cooked up by crazy people using the genetic fallacy.

Actually, none of that makes sense. Covid is a dog's disease, it would have taken 800 years to constantly transfer into a person. Strands of a certain kind of mRNA had to have been added. Think about it, and look this stuff up, but not from CNN.
0 ups, 4d
First case of Human Corona Virus was in the 1960s. We didn't have Genetic Splicing until the 1970s. Try again. There's nothing to look up.
reply
0 ups, 4d,
1 reply
You are using covid as a relative term. Of course there have been "covids" in the last 50 years, but there have not been covids like this.
0 ups, 3d
There's nothing relative about "COVID" Covid is a very specific strain of virus. Just like the flue, or hepatitis, or the Human Immunodeficiency Virus. Oh! Here's a great example!

You ever had a cold sore on your mouth? That's herpes. Specifically, Herpes Simplex Virus - 1.

The herpes you get on your genitals is Herpes Simplex Virus - 2. Different strands, different effects.

We even had COVID before, back in 2003, do you remember that? Back then it was called SARS. it's name was actually SARS-CoV. We we are facing now is SARSCoV-2. Different strain, different behavior. SARS stands for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome. the CoV meaning Corona Virus.

"Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is an ongoing global health emergency."

I'm literally explaining to you in all the ways this is not some government conspiracy theory by giving you facts as irrefutable evidence and you're trying to work your way around it. Stop. Get help.
reply
0 ups, 6d,
1 reply
Which labs. Do you have any proof that it came from a lab and was unleashed to the world beyond "someone said it?" So, because they hate US, that means they're guilty? Oof, must suck to be in your world where one can suffer guilt by how they feel.

See what you did there? You made my argument for me! You completely assumed my premises. Now since you know it all, answer the question for me!
0 ups, 6d
Answer is, no. It didn't come from a lab. It's just a conspiracy theory cooked up by crazy people using the genetic fallacy.
reply
0 ups, 6d,
1 reply
That's nothing like an abortion. Only so far as there is a dead baby. A baby is only a baby when it is born. A fetus is aborted, not a baby.

Oh, I just saw you're attributing a barbaric practice for "the gods" to give rain and well crops to kill a living child. A fetus within the first month can feel no pain, has no thought, has no sense of feeling. It is a collection of cells held together. That's it.

I just, uuhhh. That is horrifying that you believe that.

A fetus within the first month can feel no pain, has no thought, has no sense of feeling. It is a collection of cells held together. That's it.

Whether the fetus can feel pain, has no thought, and no sense of feeling is irrelevant.
Your standard values, and use. If that is so, then I can kill, by your standard, someone who I stab with a painkiller. I can just kill that person because he or she cannot feel pain! I can also kill anyone in a coma because they don't have any registered brain patterns. I can kill you if I drug, and put you into a place where I numb your nerves.

Do you see? As long as you or someone else doesn't meet these standards, I can kill them. This is exactly what this culture does to unborn humans, they find standards that cannot be met by the fetus at the time, so they can dismember it.

"It is a collection of cells held together. That's it."

That's like saying the sun is the moon.
"The science of embryology teaches us that from the moment of conception, the fetus is a complete and whole human being."
So, no, the fetus is not just a clump of cells, that is stupid to say, it has a heart, a brain, etc. It is a very detailed human being, as we all are.
0 ups, 5d
I find it horrifying you would take away a woman's rights and give men the power to force their trusting girlfriends to have children against their will.

"That's like saying the sun is the moon."
To that, I will give another quote by a well-renowned astro-physicist.
"The Cosmos is also within us, we are made of star stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself."
So, you could say the sun is the moon, and the moon is the sun.

"The science of embryology teaches us that from the moment of conception, the fetus is a complete and whole human being"
And to that, I will not only counter what you said, but do it with a pro-life quote:
""Human development begins after the union of male and female gametes or germ cells during a process known as fertilization (conception).
"Fertilization is a sequence of events that begins with the contact of a sperm (spermatozoon) with a secondary oocyte (ovum) and ends with the fusion of their pronuclei (the haploid nuclei of the sperm and ovum) and the mingling of their chromosomes to form a new cell. This fertilized ovum, known as a zygote, is a large diploid cell that is the beginning, or primordium, of a human being."

The operative word within this wall of text being "Development." Insofar as that the living thing has not yet developed into a Human Being. It is classified as a Zygote, not a human. It shares Human DNA and material, but it is not human in its Darwinian Classification.
reply
0 ups, 6d,
1 reply
(2)
And we still don't have said evidence.

The GOP is a joke now. It's pathetic. A sick gazelle of what it used to be with all of their lies, their bad faith arguments, their back-pedaling, their vitriol. All of it.

I've said my piece. I can't make a horse drink water, and I can't fix stupid. I don't know why I mince words with you and spare you heavy profanity, but man. Does this situation call for it.

You're so malleable, you're like a sheep who will believe anything they're told, regardless of the facts. All because you want your truth to be factual when it never will be.

Trump lost. GSA signed over the transition today.

Deal with it.

I'm sorry, do you know what the law is? The law does not allow Biden to be President until this court case is final! So, if you are so adamant about what the law says, that is what it says!!
0 ups, 5d
"I'm sorry, do you know what the law is? The law does not allow Biden to be President until this court case is final! So, if you are so adamant about what the law says, that is what it says!!"

You're right of course. He's your President-elect until January 20th. Then he's your President.
reply
0 ups, 3d
No, the difference is a zygote or fetus does not share the same anatomy of a human. Once a fetus shares the same anatomy of a human, is where I draw the line. Hell, once a fetus can feel pain I say "No, this should not be permitted."

--HAHAHAH! What have you done to yourself! "Once a fetus shares the same anatomy of a human, is where I draw the line." The fetus does not share the same anatomy until it is 25 or 26, which is outsie of the womb!

---"Hell, once a fetus can feel pain I say "No, this should not be permitted." Your logic says that as long as YOU don't feel pain, I can kill you, that is rediculous.

Semantics are not splitting hairs, but rather the study of the meaning of words. If semantics offends you, then perhaps you should not engage in debates about science if you are not willing to acknowledge the terms and meanings of scientific debate. Understanding the anatomical difference between a human, a fetus, and a zygote are very important distinctions that must be made when considering abortion.

--Semantics offend me? No!!! Don't be a fool, and stop being arrogant! You are splitting words, and dancing around!

--What considerations? Killing your child?
Show More Comments
Flip Settings
memes
gifs
other
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
EXTRA IMAGES ADDED: 2
  • E0FDFBD6-543F-4FD7-8810-C0626DC966CC.jpeg
  • 4F4FCA34-BD0B-4ADF-83C7-A9A247288A24.jpeg
  • 6E5A2C3B-2C5E-4AD8-A4AE-2583217BAC20.jpeg
  • IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
    “I’M NOT WORKING FOR YOU. DON’T BE SUCH A HORSE’S ASS.”; “I DON’T NEED YOU TO GET ME ELECTED, I NEED YOU ONCE I’M ELECTED.”; “WE HAVE PUT TOGETHER, I THINK, THE MOST EXTENSIVE AND INCLUSIVE VOTER FRAUD ORGANIZATION IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICAN POLITICS.”
    hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
    Feedback