Imgflip Logo Icon
Frush91_novai (444431)
Joined 2019-04-18
My brother is an only child. (joined 2017)
177 Featured Images
1045 Creations
6349 Comments
72 Followers

Latest Submissions See All

Streams Moderated

Latest Comments

"Laws don't apply to us" - US Government in conservatives
0 ups, 7mo
Sorry what reveals from Twitter? What do they have to do with the sources lol
How can one say that God is selfish? in fun
0 ups, 7mo
No, he isn’t. He’s salty, like you. And has nothing better to do, also like you.
"Laws don't apply to us" - US Government in conservatives
0 ups, 7mo
Thanks…but there are no sources 😬
I’m of course tilted in the direction to believe this article, but it could be fake for all I know
Former Abortion doctor makes his case...Please watch part 2, which is coming soon. in politics
0 ups, 7mo
Only 0.1% of abortions are ever for the cause of the mother being endangered. Are you willing to outlaw the other 99.9%?