Hide the Pain Harold

Hide the Pain Harold Meme | THEY SEPARATED THE POLITICAL MEMES FROM THE FUN MEMES SO THEY'VE ASSURED ME ALL THE MEMES IN THE FUN SECTION ARE FUNNY NOW SO NOW THE MEMES  | image tagged in memes,hide the pain harold,politics,politial memes | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
share
8,260 views, 73 upvotes, Made by SpursFanFromAround 4 weeks ago memeshide the pain haroldpoliticspolitial memes
Hide the Pain Harold memeRe-caption this meme
Add Meme
Post Comment
reply
8 ups, 1 reply
made w/ Imgflip meme maker
SEE POLITICS CAN BE FUNNY :)
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
ALL I'M SEEIN' IS YET ANOTHER BUTT-ASS UGLY PICTURE OF HILLARY CLINTON. THANKING GOD THE FRONT PAGE IS NO LONGER LITTERED WITH THEM. | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
porn, video games, drugs, hot women, fresh air, exercise, money, beers with friends, good books, cupcakes, camping, fishing, kite-flying, hot coffee, hugs, fuzzy pets, foot massage, bubble bath, good night's sleep, etc.,...

All better than political memes. wtf is wrong with people.
reply
1 up
Roll Safe Think About It Meme | YOU SIR HAVE A BRAIN | image tagged in memes,roll safe think about it | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
good point!!!
reply
7 ups
Bubba And Barack Meme | DID SOMEONE SAY DUMB AND STUPID? | image tagged in memes,bubba and barack | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
5 ups
Ill Have You Know Spongebob Meme | I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I ONLY POST IN THE FUN STREAM AND SPURSFANFROMAROUND MAKES ME CRY EVERY DAY! | image tagged in memes,ill have you know spongebob | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
5 ups
i.imgflip.com/224sin.jpg (click to show) Someone came up with a cure for an unknown disease in an effort to shield snowflakes by providing a safe space. The streams are supposed to be separate but equal. But how many political memes have you seen on the ‘Hot’ stream, no matter how good they are?
reply
4 ups, 1 reply
Elmer Fudd | VEWY DISAPPOINTING | image tagged in elmer fudd | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Last Thursday or Friday when I looked there was a meme on the front page with 16 upvotes and half of the second page was first page memes on the way down and the ones moving up had less than 20. It's all about who you know these days when no one visits the latest.
reply
5 ups
reply
2 ups
reply
2 ups
i.imgflip.com/224sin.jpg (click to show) And the good political memes, no matter how good they are, will never bee seen in the 'Hot' stream. Separate, but not equal. And a good meme that is not shown where people typically look is plain and simple censorship.
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
Went to the political section and f**k that. Disinformation, out right lies, hate. You can keep that circlejerk, I am actually enjoying Imgflip now that it’s been allowed to be funny again. And many of you that wallow there are posting genuinely funny memes in this section that I am pleased to upvote. Remove the us against them and realize we can still make each other laugh.
reply
1 up
i make funny memes
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
bout time imgflip smartened up. maybe now ppl will stop leaving in droves. I've been gone for months, due to politics.
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
You can always just scroll past. That's definitely an option. Sounds to me like you tend to get offended pretty easily if just seeing political memes on the stream bbothes you that much.
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
another option is to just leave. like i did.... apparently quite a few ppl agree with me otherwise they wouldn't have changed imgflip.
reply
3 ups, 2 replies
Naw, a lot of companies like to cower to the small minority who cry the loudest. Been happening for quite a while now.
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
so was it by leaving that I cried the loudest?
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
I'm not talking about someone just leaves. I'm talking about those who always whined openly about how much political memes made them angry and making memes about it.
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
sounds like you don't like hearing whining... why not take your own advice and keep scrolling? almost forgot your upvotes, fixed it now
reply
3 ups
I don't ignore most of the replies onnmy comments. I'm talking about those who get triggered over political memes and make memes complaining about them. When it's so easy to just scroll past. I'm actually not even whining. I'm just having a conversation.

Oh, and I put my upvotes back on your comments. I took them off cause you weren't upvoting mine.;)
reply
1 up, 1 reply
keep in mind 40% of ppl don't even vote, of the remaining 60% (roughly) half of them vote for "the other side." so add 40% to the 30% = 70% of ppl who don't wanna hear your opinion. how is that the small minority?
reply
1 up, 1 reply
[email protected] lives in a world where upvotes are all that matter.

If he complains about something everyday for a week, it's not whining, because he is not a libtard feminist. When he complains like a b**ch, it's called "having a conversation".

[email protected] also knows that companies cater to the crying minority, because he enrolled in online business college and failed.

Spursfart also know that his angry political memes are never angry, only the people "triggered" by them are angry. Look how he responds when he thinks he's not getting enough upvotes. What a worthless sack...
reply
1 up
funny how that works. LOL!!!!
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
u can still argue with your alts in the mirror.
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
reply
2 ups
i accidentally stuck my dick in the blender, guess i'll never do that again.
reply
0 ups
Flip Settings
Hide the Pain Harold memeRe-caption this meme

Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator

IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
THEY SEPARATED THE POLITICAL MEMES FROM THE FUN MEMES SO THEY'VE ASSURED ME ALL THE MEMES IN THE FUN SECTION ARE FUNNY NOW; SO NOW THE MEMES ARE STILL DUMB AND BORING, BUT WITHOUT THE POLITICS MIXED IN
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back
Feedback