Is this your take?

Is this your take? | People in this World | People who just want to live their life in peace., Evil Criminals, Republican Knuckleheads, Liberal Over-reactors, Ra | image tagged in funny,pie charts,people,the world | made w/ Imgflip pie chart maker
1,091 views, 7 upvotes, Made by bdunn834 10 months ago funnypie chartspeoplethe world
Add Meme
Post Comment
reply
1 up, 1 reply
10% have always controlled or spoken for the other 90%, in every time and every society.
reply
0 ups, 1 reply
I agree, except I feel it is 2% who controls the other 98%
reply
0 ups
That is consistent. A king or queen, or later, a king or queen and their court controlled government. Now, you could argue that about 600 people control the other 300 million in the US, but we all know that there are more green hands behind those 600.
reply
1 up, 1 reply
Confession Bear Meme | I AGREE WITH YOU ON THE RAW NUMBERS BUT THAT SMALL GROUP COLORS EVERYTHING ELSE | image tagged in memes,confession bear | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
0 ups
TRUE.....TRUE | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
0 ups
This isn't true, atleast 60% of Earth worships Harambe.
Flip Settings

Created with the Imgflip Pie Chart Maker

Show embed codes
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
People in this World | People who just want to live their life in peace., Evil Criminals, Republican Knuckleheads, Liberal Over-reactors, Ra
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back