A good reason why you should always launder your clothes. Bad Album Art Week

A good reason why you should always launder your clothes. Bad Album Art Week | NOT THE ONLY ONE | image tagged in bad album art week,monica lewinsky | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
582 views, 21 upvotes, Made by Swiggys-back 17 months ago bad album art weekmonica lewinsky
Add Meme
Post Comment
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
COME HERE HAVE A DRINK LET'S TALK | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
since you won't blow your own horn i'll blo.oh... HELL NO NEVER MIND FORGET I SAID THAT
reply
4 ups
Swiggy eyes | 84% OF ALL MALES AGREE THAT IF WE COULD BLOW OUR OWN HORN, WE WOULDN'T NEED WOMEN THE OTHER 16% CAN AND ARE BLOWING THEIR OWN HORN. | image tagged in swiggy eyes | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
Picard Wtf Meme | YOU’VE GOT TO ADMIT, HER FINGERING IS EXCELLENT | image tagged in memes,picard wtf | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
3 ups
SHE SPENDS A LOT OF TIME ON HER FINGERING TECHNIQUE | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
IT'S HARD TO KEEP A WOODWIND INSTRUMENT LIT | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
AND SO THIS ONE TIME AT BAND CAMP BILL CLINTON VISITED AND FIVE GIRLS IN THE WOODWIND SECTION MISSED THEIR PERIODS... | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
OH BUBBA! YOUR OBOE IS SOOOOO BIG! | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
Better known as the unknown comic
reply
1 up, 1 reply
I hadn't thought of the Gong Show in years.
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
This is why I have so much useless trivia in my brain
reply
1 up
That's right! I remember the story of his claims to be working intelligence.
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
I figured somebody would like this one.
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
reply
5 ups, 1 reply
But I think she had to swallow then
reply
4 ups
lol
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
reply
3 ups
Playing Chuck Barry Ding-A-Ling song on my phone (ringtone for a friend with benefits) my teen granddaughter laughed her ass off. I told her she should have learned more classical music when she was in band last year.
reply
1 up, 1 reply
I saw it, but I couldn't think of a good meme for it. GOOD JOB!
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
I was stuck as to using Monica or Linda Lovelace. Decided to go with Monica as she's more recognizable.
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
Just my 2 cents, but Linda Lovelace would have been poor taste.
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
Just as well I chose Monica.most of my memes do have some thought behind them, even fast, off the cuff, ad-libs. The process can last anywhere from 2 seconds to days.

While Monica was the first name that came to mind, I felt I should consider other people with that notoriety. Hugh Grant came to mind, but immediately dropped because he was the recipient, not the purveyor. George Michael? Nah. Any porn star, either gender, lacked name identification. It was down to Monica and Linda. While lkvelace is gone and her legacy lives in, she lacked the "face value", or recognizability, Monica has. That said, I had to go with Monica.

I really didn't want to use her because she's been over done, but to get it across quickly, I didn't have a choice.

While assembling it, I had to come up with the right caption. Working caption was, " Me too" but decided too open ended for trolls. Came up with the one I used, ad I got to the caption box.

Sounds like a lot of work? Two minutes. Including finding a nice pic of Monica instead of the vacuous smile one so commonly used.
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
I was more referring to the fact that Linda Lovelace was forced to perform, basically **ped.
reply
3 ups
I've heard more than one version of that, also. She was already out of contention before I got that far.

Any way you cut it, I let her rest in peace.
Flip Settings

Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator

Show embed codes
EXTRA IMAGES ADDED: 1
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
NOT THE ONLY ONE
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back