Donald Trump

Donald Trump | 3 WEEKS IN AND CASTRO IS DEAD YOU'RE WELCOME | image tagged in donald trump | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
share
6,965 views, 163 upvotes, Made by SeanBeanDip 3 years ago donald trump
Donald Trump memeCaption this Meme
Add Meme
Post Comment
Best first
41 Comments
reply
13 ups, 3y,
2 replies
Philosoraptor Meme | SO IF TRUMP LOSES THE RECOUNT, DOES FIDEL COME BACK? | image tagged in memes,philosoraptor | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Great meme. I hope he can work on Kim Jong and the Ayatolla next. :)
reply
4 ups, 3y,
1 reply
He won't lose. Hillary said she would accept the election results. Other than that, Great meme!
reply
3 ups, 3y
Hillary also conceded the election. She called him and said she was done when the election was clearly over for her.
reply
3 ups, 3y
Waiting Skeleton Meme | CASTRO IS BACK | image tagged in memes,waiting skeleton | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
12 ups, 3y,
1 reply
Trump | MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN ONE DICTATOR AT A TIME | image tagged in trump | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
12 ups, 3y
Leonardo Dicaprio Cheers Meme | CHEERS TO THAT | image tagged in memes,leonardo dicaprio cheers | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
[deleted]
9 ups, 3y,
4 replies
[image deleted]
reply
5 ups, 3y,
1 reply
I'm going to be completely honest, so did I.
reply
3 ups, 3y,
2 replies
honestly who the hell is Fidel Castro
reply
5 ups, 3y
You're kidding, right?
reply
2 ups, 3y,
1 reply
I'm wondering the same thing. I only know that he is a cuban dictator because of imgflip alone.
reply
1 up, 3y,
1 reply
He instilled communism in to cuba
reply
0 ups, 3y,
1 reply
so it's good that he's gone?
reply
1 up, 3y,
1 reply
Yes, he was another Hitler,
reply
0 ups, 3y
ok
reply
3 ups, 3y,
1 reply
I was wondering whether or not he was just a couple of days before the news broke,,,

I think he was dead for a few years, his body didn't know it yet,,,
reply
2 ups, 3y,
1 reply
So he basically pulled a Keith Richards?
reply
1 up, 3y
Oh my gosh, my thoughts exactly!

Best music review ever:
Years ago, in a paper at my school, they did a review to stop the manager from hell of a band from pestering them about reviewing a demo.

So they quoted the press kit, which said that the group's music "would make Keith Richards pop a stiffy" The paper responded to that, "Pop a stiffy? C'mon, everyone knows Keith Richards died 10 years ago"

- that was written in 1992,,, haha
reply
2 ups, 3y,
1 reply
I did too. I just assumed that because his brother took over, Fidel died...
reply
2 ups, 3y,
1 reply
Yeah, my girl was like "oh did you hear Castro died" and I was like oh shit, Raul too? And she was like no Fidel. .........wait, Fidel was STILL alive??
reply
[deleted]
2 ups, 3y
Haha.
reply
0 ups, 3y
me to
reply
6 ups, 3y
reply
6 ups, 3y
reply
5 ups, 3y,
1 reply
reply
0 ups, 3y,
1 reply
Mr. Trump doesn't take office until January.
reply
0 ups, 3y
reply
[deleted]
4 ups, 3y
reply
3 ups, 3y
reply
2 ups, 3y,
2 replies
Still not the President yet. There is like a 0.5% chance that he won't be the president anyway.
reply
1 up, 3y
reply
0 ups, 3y,
2 replies
No, he won the election. If you think there is literally a chance for Hillary, you're delusional.
reply
1 up, 3y,
1 reply
I know that the recount won't change anything. What I meant was that the electors still haven't gathered yet and won't until December 19th. That being said, if enough electors that are supposed to vote for Trump choose not to vote for Trump and vote for Hillary instead, then she would win and he would not.
reply
0 ups, 3y,
1 reply
The problem with that, though, is not enough would vote for Hillary since she didn't even win the election. What would happen is if they didn't want to vote for Trump as they are being paid to elect the chosen candidate, would have to quit. It happened here in Texas. The problem also is that the person who takes over the quitter's job would have to vote.
reply
1 up, 3y
I know, that is why I said there is like at the most a 0.5% chance of her still winning this election, meaning a 99.5% chance of her losing. So I know that enough will not vote for her, but there is still a very small chance.
reply
1 up, 3y,
1 reply
They can recount all they want, its not going to change a thing.
reply
0 ups, 3y
Exactly what I was saying.
reply
2 ups, 3y
reply
2 ups, 3y
reply
1 up, 3y
reply
1 up, 3y
Flip Settings
Donald Trump memeCaption this Meme
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
3 WEEKS IN AND CASTRO IS DEAD; YOU'RE WELCOME
hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
Feedback