Imgflip Logo Icon
s

Jim Halpert Explains Meme Generator

The Fastest Meme Generator on the Planet. Easily add text to images or memes.

meme generator image preview
Popular
My

loading...
Note: font can be customized per-textbox by clicking the gear icon.
Effect (beta):

Featured Jim Halpert Explains Memes See All

Coffee shop Fun | Fun thing to do:
1) Notice laptop on empty table in crowded coffee shop. 2) Ask someone to watch it for you.
3) Leave before the owner retur | image tagged in jim halpert explains | made w/ Imgflip meme makerMeds | 25% of the population is on medication for some sort of mental illness. That leaves 75% who are running around untreated. | image tagged in jim halpert explains | made w/ Imgflip meme makerCounterproductive | The more times your ads interrupt my video the more I hate your products | image tagged in jim halpert explains,not working,boring,pete and repeat,again seriously | made w/ Imgflip meme makerImage title | Stupid people usually say no Are you stupid? | image tagged in jim halpert explains,funny,lol | made w/ Imgflip meme makerLife-changing information | Any bookmark that costs more than one dollar is a waste of money Because you could use the dollar | image tagged in jim halpert explains,memes,im,so,smart,lol | made w/ Imgflip meme makerAppreciate | For all of the people who like my memes, I just want to say that I really appreciate both of you. | image tagged in jim halpert explains | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

What is the Meme Generator?

It's a free online image maker that lets you add custom resizable text, images, and much more to templates. People often use the generator to customize established memes, such as those found in Imgflip's collection of Meme Templates. However, you can also upload your own templates or start from scratch with empty templates.

How to make a meme

  1. Choose a template. You can use one of the popular templates, search through more than 1 million user-uploaded templates using the search input, or hit "Upload new template" to upload your own template from your device or from a url. For designing from scratch, try searching "empty" or "blank" templates.
  2. Add customizations. Add text, images, stickers, drawings, and spacing using the buttons beside your meme canvas.
  3. Create and share. Hit "Generate Meme" and then choose how to share and save your meme. You can share to social apps or through your phone, or share a link, or download to your device. You can also share with one of Imgflip's many meme communities.

How can I customize my meme?

Can I use the generator for more than just memes?

Yes! The Meme Generator is a flexible tool for many purposes. By uploading custom images and using all the customizations, you can design many creative works including posters, banners, advertisements, and other custom graphics.

Can I make animated or video memes?

Yes! Animated meme templates will show up when you search in the Meme Generator above (try "party parrot"). If you don't find the meme you want, browse all the GIF Templates or upload and save your own animated template using the GIF Maker.

Do you have a wacky AI that can write memes for me?

Funny you ask. Why yes, we do. Here you go: imgflip.com/ai-meme (warning, may contain vulgarity)

Free Basic Pro
Access over 1 million meme templates Yes Yes Yes
Disable all ads on Imgflip No Yes Yes
Remove imgflip.com watermark when creating memes No Yes Yes
Remove watermark from GIFs. Higher quality GIFs. No No Yes
3.95/mo 9.95/mo
selected
3.95 / month
Free Pro
Remove "imgflip.com" watermark when creating GIFs and memes No Yes
Disable all ads on Imgflip (faster pageloads!) No Yes. Ads won't be shown to users viewing your images either.
Crop, Rotate, Reverse, Forverse✨, Draw, Slow Mo, or add text & images to your GIFs Yes Yes
Video to GIF
Max frames per GIF 120 800 (better framerate, smoother animation)
Max Dimensions 360x360 (not HD) Unlimited (HD and beyond!)
Max Total Resolution (Frames × Width × Height) 9M 120M
Max Video Segment Length 20 Seconds 120 Seconds
Sound on GIFs No Yes
Images to GIF
Max frames per GIF Unlimited Unlimited
Max Dimensions 500x500 (not HD) Unlimited (HD and beyond!)
Max GIF size you can store on Imgflip 4MB 32MB
9.95 / month
Feedback