going thru your stuff,... saw this thread. Here would be my advice to assist and have fun -
1. Always,.. be polite and respectful. Users are drawn to that
2. Initially,.. leave good,.. witty comment memes & comments,.. there is no limit on comment memes. Users will begin to see your comments in thethreads,.. you will get upvotes! Users will begin to visit your profile and check out your memes as well.
3. Avoid the trolls by ignoring them. If you don't comment,.. they are not there. =) I limit my comments or call them out at times,.. but obvious trolls I ignore. Other users that appreciate you will downvote a troll into oblivion.
4. I often sit on a meme for a day before submitting,.. I sometimes reword it at last minute.
5. I never make memes for other users. I make them for me and hope others share my humor.
6. If you submit a meme and have trouble getting it featured,.. ask another user to assist you by viewing & upvoting. Some users create alt accounts for this. I am not a fan of alts,.. I like doing it on my own. To each his own,... but for me, creating an alt means that person is point driven,.. and not having fun. It's all about fun! BTW,.. I will be glad to assist gettinga meme out of submission limbo if you experience this.
7. Have fun! I personally like the comment memes and comments more than a meme itself!
8. Some users "market" their memes. They post their own meme links to popular memes pages to get views. Again,... to each his own,... but unless its related in some way to the original meme,... users will see it as spam,.. and down vote or just get kind of fed up. You will see this. This is not to be confused with one user asking a friend to check out a meme he recently created. Users do this. But posting links to your memes to "market for points" is quickly recognized.
Didn't mean to be long winded,... but I had a few top users assist me,.. and the advice worked. I think you're good fellow! I hope this helps!