Sudden Clarity Clarence

Sudden Clarity Clarence Meme | IF ITS 1% MILK WHATS THE OTHER 99% | image tagged in memes,sudden clarity clarence | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
7,793 views, 133 upvotes, Made by anonymous 42 months ago memessudden clarity clarence
Sudden Clarity Clarence memeRe-caption this meme
Add Meme
Post Comment
reply
5 ups
RAW MILK FROM A COW IS NEVER MORE THAN 5% MILKFAT BUT THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
[deleted]
7 ups, 2 replies
Awkward Moment Sealion Meme | CUM | image tagged in memes,awkward moment sealion | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
[deleted]
5 ups, 1 reply
Awkward Moment Sealion Meme | FROM WHALES | image tagged in memes,awkward moment sealion | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
[deleted]
10 ups, 2 replies
Awkward Moment Sealion Meme | SPERM WHALES | image tagged in memes,awkward moment sealion | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
4 ups
I Should Buy A Boat Cat Meme | I SHOULD GET A SPERM WHALE | image tagged in memes,i should buy a boat cat | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
[deleted]
4 ups, 1 reply
One Does Not Simply Meme | ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY SAY THIS IS NOT HILARIOUS | image tagged in memes,one does not simply | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
[deleted]
3 ups, 1 reply
To Tell You The Truth, I Posted These Without A Smile
reply
[deleted]
3 ups
unfortuanatly i dont know how to spell unfortunatly
reply
4 ups, 1 reply
reply
[deleted]
3 ups
one does not simply disagree
reply
4 ups, 1 reply
reply
3 ups, 3 replies
I will tell you anyway
reply
4 ups, 1 reply
reply
[deleted]
3 ups
reply
[deleted]
1 up, 1 reply
Well if it is made put of that Id eat puss blood and engineered corn more often
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
reply
[deleted]
2 ups
reply
0 ups
i will still drink it.
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
reply
[deleted]
4 ups, 2 replies
Wait minute 99 divided by 3 =33 but 33 divided by 11= 3, HALF LIFE 3
reply
[deleted]
4 ups
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
Numerology for the win!
reply
[deleted]
1 up
I was trained in the art of El Nimbre an ancient number system dating back to the 3RD century
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
Saw this from my meme in the comments imgflip.com/i/dzn4a
reply
[deleted]
1 up
Yeah i was browsing through my images and saw this gold
reply
3 ups
i think the other 99% is the farmers salty jizz
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
reply
[deleted]
1 up, 1 reply
reply
1 up, 1 reply
reply
[deleted]
1 up, 1 reply
Some one gave you a dislike but i liked so you wouldnt be negative
reply
0 ups, 1 reply
thanks
reply
0 ups
1% Fat.
reply
1 up
There's no clarity, just more questions!
reply
1 up, 1 reply
probably water, most milk that we can buy in a shop is highly diluted with water (depending on the type of milk you get so skimmed, semi-skimmed etc). But if you're living in America I have no idea what you guys put into food and drink
reply
[deleted]
0 ups, 2 replies
reply
1 up, 1 reply
basically, you may as well pour water on your cereal (although it's less nutritious and taste, well. like water)
reply
[deleted]
0 ups
Flip Settings
Sudden Clarity Clarence memeRe-caption this meme

Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator

Show embed codes
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
IF ITS 1% MILK WHATS THE OTHER 99%
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back