Imgflip Logo Icon
POV: YOU'RE SPENDING A WEEK IN THE WOODS WITH HER FOR 2 MILLION DOLLARS. ON THE SECOND DAY YOU HEAR A LOUD SCREAM | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
245 views 5 upvotes Made by anonymous 2 years ago in Role_Play
49 Comments
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y
Papyrus:I only fell from the tree and screamd why are you all looking at me like that?
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
Koh: what's that?
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
Miyako: "I don't know.."
0 ups, 2y
Koh: spooky
0 ups, 2y,
2 replies
made w/ Imgflip meme maker
FBI!Sans: *gets jumpstartled* JESUS, WHAT WAS THAT?
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
Miyako: "I don't know..."
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
think we should go... investigate? (no pun intended)
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
"You can go investigate.. I'm staying here."
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
*FBI!Sans goes investigate and hears footsteps*
hey, who's there?
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
???: "..."
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
*slowly starts walking to the footsteps*
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
???: *they start to walk backwards*
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
uh... did you hear that scream too?
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
"Maybe."
0 ups, 2y
uh huh, maybe, right but did you make that scream?
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
"Nope."
0 ups, 2y
well, at least your first answer was promising
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
Cade: *sigh* let’s go check out whatever THAT was
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y
Miyako: "I'm good..."
0 ups, 2y
Minus: What the!
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
“Holy crap!”
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
"Uh.. What was that?"
0 ups, 2y
“I don’t know but we should go check it out!”
0 ups, 2y,
2 replies
mitan: WHAT THE
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y
Miyako: "Uh.. Yeah."
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y,
2 replies
Miyako: "I- What was that?!"
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
mitan: at least let me follow you
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
Miyako: "Okay.."
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
mitan: thanks
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
*You both hear a loud thump*
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
mitan: *grabs knife*
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
Miyako: *Her eyes widen* "What are you going to do with that...?"
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
mitan: defend you
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
Miyako: "Oh.."
(Childhood trauma go brrrrrr)
0 ups, 2y
mitan: you ok..
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
mitan: I don't know
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
Miyako: "I hope its all okay.."
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
mitan: me to
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
*too
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
Miyako: "I'm staying in the tent for the rest of the day.."
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
mitan: are you sure
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
Miyako: "Yeah.."
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
mitan: ok then..
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y
Miyako: "..."
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
Darcy: "Wha-" *runs towards the sound, holding a pencil and notepad*
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
Miyako: "Hey Wait!"
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
Darcy: "Sorry, but this could be important."
[deleted]
0 ups, 2y,
1 reply
Miyako: "Oh okay..."
0 ups, 2y
Darcy: *runs in the direction she heard the scream*
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
POV: YOU'RE SPENDING A WEEK IN THE WOODS WITH HER FOR 2 MILLION DOLLARS. ON THE SECOND DAY YOU HEAR A LOUD SCREAM