Imgflip Logo Icon

They're The Same Picture

They're The Same Picture Meme |  feminists; misandrists; men | image tagged in memes,they're the same picture,feminist,femenist,misandrist | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
share
396 views 2 upvotes Made by ElyseThrasher 3 months ago
They're The Same Picture memeCaption this Meme
Add Meme
Add Image
Post Comment
Best first
7 Comments
reply
1 up, 2m
Shut it.
reply
1 up, 3m,
1 reply
*People with common sense
reply
1 up, 3m,
1 reply
im a feminist and i dont hate men
reply
1 up, 3m,
1 reply
Well, I'd imagine you believe that women are the ones 'oppressed', thus you put their agenda above improving mens' situation in society - That would make you a female supremacist, which makes you no ally to men. Feminists care about men about as much as KKK members care about minorities. But, since feminism and delusional thought go hand-in-hand, I do not expect your mental defenses will allow you to interpret anything for what it actually is, largely because that would likely reveal how horrible of a person you really are in the name of your cult.

That said, if you truly believe you are an 'exception to the rule' (and, yes: These assumptions about people who identify as 'feminists' are well-earned), I'd suggest distancing yourself from that toxic cult and finding a better term to describe who/what you are, because feminism is synonymous with female supremacy - Don't wear the badge and be surprised when people associate you with what the badge represents (not unlike a KKK member wearing his hood and being surprised when minorities he/she interacts with are not exactly warm and bubbly towards him/her)...
reply
1 up, 3m,
2 replies
search up feminism
reply
1 up, 3m
XD

Yep - The good ol' 'This is the definition of feminism' argument. Didn't take long for us to get there, did it? It's unfortunate that all of about 2% of modernday feminists ACTUALLY apply that definition to their daily actions or 'conduct as a feminist'. And, again: If you're part of that 2%, I'd suggest distancing yourself from the other 98% by finding a different term/group to associate with. 'Til then you're just someone in a KKK hood trying to convince others that not all KKK members hate minorities, but good luck with that...
reply
0 ups, 2m
Person: researches and personally experienced opinion:
Other person: no u look at Wikipedia dum dum
What is it with people and thinking Wikipedia is reliable?
Flip Settings
memes
gifs
other
They're The Same Picture memeCaption this Meme
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
feminists; misandrists; men
hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
Feedback