Imgflip Logo Icon

first meme

first meme |  tiktok; good; me: | image tagged in memes,they're the same picture | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
996 views 13 upvotes Made by awsomekid 1 year ago in TikTok_is_good
They're The Same Picture memeCaption this Meme
114 Comments
9 ups, 1y,
3 replies
Til tok sucks
0 ups, 1y,
1 reply
may I intoduce you all to
imgflip.com/m/Anime_Protagonists
I havent seen as much anime memes in a while sooooooo i created this Stream for anime memes
[deleted]
0 ups, 1y,
1 reply
Stop promoting
0 ups, 1y,
1 reply
Dude that was a month ago idk why you would bother tell me to stop i did when someone told me during that month
[deleted]
0 ups, 1y
I have no sense of time or emotion.
0 ups, 6m
And thats a fact! Well done.
0 ups, 11m
can you don't | image tagged in can you don't | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Can you just no
[deleted]
5 ups, 1y,
5 replies
1 up, 1y
[deleted]
0 ups, 1y
Yes
[deleted]
0 ups, 7m
Yes it is
0 ups, 1y,
1 reply
0 ups, 1y
Actually, in this case, I would disagree with you. Even though yes, there is a disgusting dancing part of tiktok, there is a way to avoid it(on tiktok there is a "for you page" that gives you recommended videos based on what you like to watch). The more you watch a specific genre of video, the more it pops up on your for you page. For example, I am on tiktok and I literally have never seen a dancing video/some random crap like that, I see mainly memes. You, and everyone else, cannot simply say an app is stupid when 10% of it is garbage and the other 90% is real content. I am not promoting tiktok, but telling you to keep in mind what everyone says is not always 100% true. Oh and also I know this comment is from 1 month ago.
[deleted]
7 ups, 1y
3 ups, 1y
2 ups, 1y
[deleted]
2 ups, 1y
Yes. You and your dum tik towers will lose this war
[deleted]
1 up, 1y
You got it wrong
0 ups, 6m
0 ups, 6m
YES!
4 ups, 1y,
1 reply
I just saw your nose grow bigger! TikTok is trash!
4 ups, 1y
1 up, 1y
0 ups, 6m
0 ups, 6m
3 ups, 1y
N O. N O W Y O U S H A L L G O T O T H E G A T E S O F H E L L
3 ups, 1y
3 ups, 1y,
1 reply
You better delete your tiktok account or tiktok will steal your information and sell it to china delete it or else
[deleted]
2 ups, 1y,
1 reply
So? Tik tok sux
[deleted]
1 up, 1y,
1 reply
Let’s just drop the argument
0 ups, 1y,
1 reply
agreed
[deleted]
0 ups, 1y
Yeah
3 ups, 1y
4 ups, 1y,
1 reply
T I K T O K S U C K S
3 ups, 1y,
1 reply
no i dont have negative iq like tiktokers right everyone
1 up, 1y,
2 replies
[deleted]
2 ups, 1y,
1 reply
That means you suck kid
0 ups, 1y
stop saying "kid" like you're an adult
0 ups, 6m
0 ups, 6m
0 ups, 1y
0 ups, 6m
2 ups, 1y
2 ups, 1y,
1 reply
YOU'RE NOT AWESOME AT ALL!!!!! YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL AWESOME, "awsomekid" !!!!!
0 ups, 1y
I spelled it that way because its pointless to put another E if you're not even gonna say it when you say the word.
Show More Comments
Flip Settings
They're The Same Picture memeCaption this Meme
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
tiktok; good; me:
hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
Feedback