Imgflip Logo Icon

"And don't forget, he's a politician, and they're *not* to be trusted"

"And don't forget, he's a politician, and they're *not* to be trusted" |  70M Americans who didn't vote for the guy | image tagged in memes,they're the same picture,palpatine,biden,star wars | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
share
963 views 49 upvotes Made by wjhudson65 1 week ago in politics
They're The Same Picture memeCaption this Meme
Add Meme
Add Image
Post Comment
Best first
46 Comments
reply
3 ups, 1w
At least Sheev was cool.
reply
2 ups, 1w
Finally, an actually funny meme makes it,,,
reply
3 ups, 1w,
1 reply
Trump is not a politician either. His first year in politics was when he ran for president, and Joe biden does have real supporters. You're just crying in disbelief, hoping Joe biden loses by some miracle of voter fraud that Trump is doing. Trump is trying to break democracy so he can be president. And that's fraud.
reply
1 up, 1w,
3 replies
no hes protecting democracy and the integrity of our nation! have you not seen the videos? there is clear evidence. also joe biden hasnt actually won the election yet. the electoral college doesnt come togther until december 14th thats win the results are official.
reply
3 ups, 1w,
1 reply
You live in a bubble. Not according to the courts. Trump's cases are failing because NO evidence exists.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/21/federal-judge-tosses-trump-suit-over-pennsylvania-election-results-439010
reply
1 up, 1w,
2 replies
Liberal judges are going to rule against him no matter what because they hate him so much that they’ll damage our elections integrity. This is all on a path to the Supreme Court.
reply
3 ups, 1w,
1 reply
Republican Judges have been the majority of judges in this case. The PA judge who ruled against Trump yesterday is a life-long conservative and Republican.
reply
1 up, 1w
Haha
reply
1 up, 1w,
1 reply
"Liberal judges are going to rule against him no matter what because they hate him so much that they’ll damage our elections integrity"

I'd like to see you actually prove that. You sound like a sore loser who is scrambling for any excuse why Trump totally didn't lose.
reply
2 ups, 1w,
3 replies
The kid should change the username from "imawinner" to "immasoreloser"
reply
2 ups, 1w,
1 reply
Exactly, haha!
reply
2 ups, 1w
Oops, I typo'd an extra "m" in there, haha
reply
2 ups, 1w
imasoreloser*
reply
0 ups, 2d,
1 reply
Can I remind you no matter what I say Biden hasn’t even officially won yet so I wouldn’t be a sore loser since I haven’t lost
reply
1 up, 1d,
1 reply
So remind yourself to stop whining about it then.
reply
0 ups, 1d,
1 reply
That’s not what I’m speaking out about. There is clear fraud in many swing states like Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania
reply
1 up, 21h,
1 reply
No.
0 ups, 18h
Ok whatever you say
reply
1 up, 1w,
1 reply
He's protecting democracy and the integrity of our nation by filing lawsuits that are so flimsy they're getting thrown out left and right?
reply
1 up, 1w
And having private meetings with local state officials to convince them to throw out ALL ballots from entire districts where he lost badly.
reply
2 ups, 1w
And what? Biden is ahead by 70 electoral votes. There would have to be millions of votes in key states of voter fraud for trump to have a chance of winning. Trump is smashing democracy by trying himself to rig the election so he can win.
reply
1 up, 1w
Why do they look the same? lmao
reply
1 up, 1w
No, even in the original movies, Palpatine is better looking.
reply
0 ups, 1w,
1 reply
reply
1 up, 1w,
1 reply
Think I'll make myself at home and see you out the door ;)
reply
0 ups, 1w,
1 reply
reply
1 up, 1w,
2 replies
TDS is over because Trump is gone. All that's left now is BDS. So I guess you're a guest at "coolsville."
reply
1 up, 1w
Lol
reply
0 ups, 1w,
2 replies
Even if Trump leaves the White House, he’ll still have permanent residence in every liberal mind.
reply
1 up, 1w,
1 reply
Afraid not, I find myself coming here less and less now. I walk around my town and everyone is much more jovial now, more upbeat. You should have seen it the Saturday following the election. Party Central. Not so much doom and gloom anymore as we'll have competence in the White House again. Trump will just become that ringing you get in your ear sometimes when its peaceful and quiet; you don't notice it until it's already over.
reply
0 ups, 1w,
2 replies
You find yourself coming on Imgflip less? I can tell. Because most every lib has been crying about Trump still, and anyone who’s been here for the last week or two would know.

Party Central I guess isn’t a super-spreader event. And don’t get me started with “they were wearing masks.”

Competence just because you agree with him. I guess that’s how politics works.
reply
0 ups, 1w,
3 replies
Competence because he actually has experience
reply
1 up, 1w
Biden? Yuuuup.
reply
0 ups, 7d
“Someone can have a job for 47 years and not do anything. Happens all the time.”

That’s why you elect the people who have done things. They’re pretty distinguishable.
reply
0 ups, 7d,
1 reply
47 years of experience. Has done nothing.
0 ups, 7d
Sure, I'll believe that. Someone can have a job for 47 years and not do anything. Happens all the time.
reply
1 up, 1w,
2 replies
Actually, most "libs" are laughing at the Trump supporter base right now as all the leadership are jumping ship like stow-away rats. Yet, the fanbase clings to conspiracy theories like copium.

Not familiar with "party central." I take it you're referring to when Biden was projected President-elect two Saturdays ago? Yeah, they were all wearing masks for one event on one day.

... Unlike all of the Trump Rallies starting in July that were maskless and packed tight in the thousdands until October. Then, only some wore masks and were still packed tight.

Competence because at least Biden advocates the use of a mask and does what he can in his actions to limit the spread of the virus.

Don't be made because One-term ImPotus 45 was - is - an idiot :)
reply
0 ups, 1w,
1 reply
"ImPotus"

Haha :)
1 up, 7d
Triple word play ;)
reply
0 ups, 7d,
1 reply
I don’t know where you got the idea that the libs are laughing. I guess they’re laughing the same way a 6 year old wins at a board game, but okay.
.
Aaaaaaaand you took the bait. I warned you about bringing up masks. I thought you were better than this, Cerebrophage. Just because they’re wearing masks makes it okay for them to gather in large groups according to your standards? Why haven’t we gotten back to regular society just by wearing masks then? Why are we going into lockdown again? There is no reason if masks are the only thing stopping COVID that we need all of this.

And the Trump rallies? Those are 1-day events, too. Even if there were more than one, they never spanned 2 days. I don’t know what you’re rambling on about. And the Biden supporters were packed tight as well. Do you want to try again?

Competence because... what? He limits the spread of the virus? All he’s doing is postponing the spread and slowing it down. Just because you’re slowing it down, doesn’t mean it will stop. He is going to drag it on for many months, even years, to come.

I’m not mad that Trump is an idiot. Why would I be mad about something that isn’t true?
0 ups, 7d
I don’t know where you got the idea that the libs are laughing. I guess they’re laughing the same way a 6 year old wins at a board game

>> Or how Trump supporters were laughing 4 years ago, but I guess it's the same thing.

Just because they’re wearing masks makes it okay for them to gather in large groups according to your standards?

>> You still haven't defined what "party central" is so I can't really speak to that, only in principle.

Why haven’t we gotten back to regular society just by wearing masks?

>> Because there's still a large majority of people who don't. There is a greater of majority who still visit family or friends and spread it that way.

Why are we going into lockdown again if masks are the only thing stopping COVID that we need all of this.

>> Because our numbers are higher than March or April. People have proven they can't follow the guidelines because people are getting really sick, a lot of them. Which state was it that ran out of ICU beds? All of their ICU beds? You know what that means when an entire state runs out of ICU beds? Ventillators come next. Know what happens then? Death rate starts going up faster and faster since the virus can't be treated.

And the Trump rallies? Those are 1-day events, too. Even if there were more than one, they never spanned 2 days.

>> 14 Rallies over 3 days. That's far more than one rally over two days. Try again. And that's just -THREE- days.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/trump-to-address-14-rallies-in-last-3-days-of-campaign/2025410

I don’t know what you’re rambling on about. And the Biden supporters were packed tight as well. Do you want to try again?

>> Across 5 capitals (to my knowledge) people gathered to cheer that this idiot was voted out and we will have competence. People have stopped partying. Biden rallies were socially distanced.

Competence because he limits the spread of the virus? All he’s doing is slowing it down. that doesn’t mean it will stop. He is going to drag it on for many years to come.

>> Yes, slowing it down prevents others from getting sick while a virus is made via mass production. Trump didn't attempt this. His administration in October said they are stopping any attempt to contain the virus. Kill people faster, instead of waiting for the virus. I'm beside myself that you think this is the better option.

I’m not mad that Trump is an idiot. Why would I be mad about something that isn’t true?

>> Ah Trump Dependency Syndrome. (TDS)
reply
0 ups, 1w,
1 reply
Like a skidmark that never quite gets out of a pair of tighty-whiteys
reply
0 ups, 7d,
1 reply
You just proved my point that he still lives inside of you. And he will continue to do that for a very long time.
reply
0 ups, 7d,
1 reply
Not once he leaves the White House
Flip Settings
memes
gifs
other
They're The Same Picture memeCaption this Meme
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
EXTRA IMAGES ADDED: 2
  • Screenshot_20201121-165400_Instagram.jpg
  • Screenshot_20201121-165253_Instagram.jpg
  • IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
    70M Americans who didn't vote for the guy
    hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
    Feedback