front line reporting - somebody's got to do it !

front line reporting - somebody's got to do it ! | WE ASKED 100 WOMEN WHAT THEIR FAVOURITE SHOWER GEL IS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BATHROOM  !!!!          THE OTHER 2% WANTED THEIR BA | image tagged in shower,interview' | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
share
384 views, 6 upvotes, Made by MUDSKIPPER 3 weeks ago showerinterview'
Add Meme
Post Comment
Best first
2 Comments
reply
1 up, 3w,
1 reply
Creepy guy  | I’D LIKE TO APPLY FOR A JOB AS A POLLSTER/BACK SCRUBBER | image tagged in creepy guy | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
1 up, 3w
Broom Ready | HERE IS YOUR SCRUBBING BRUSH ! | image tagged in broom ready | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Flip Settings
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
EXTRA IMAGES ADDED: 1
  • I'm a simple man
  • ppoll.PNG
  • IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
    WE ASKED 100 WOMEN WHAT THEIR FAVOURITE SHOWER GEL IS; 98% SAID - - - -; WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BATHROOM !!!! THE OTHER 2% WANTED THEIR BACK SCRUBBED
    hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back
    Feedback