Matrix Morpheus

Matrix Morpheus Meme | WHAT IF I TOLD YOU ISLAM IS NO WORSE THAN ANY OTHER RELIGION | image tagged in memes,matrix morpheus,islam,religion,no worse,no better | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
share
136 views, 4 upvotes, Made by SnakesInParadise 1 year ago memesmatrix morpheusislamreligionno worseno better
Matrix Morpheus memeCaption this Meme
Add Meme
Post Comment
Best first
1 Comment
reply
1 up, 1y
about 90% of the world (no matter their religion or lack of it) just want to be left alone and live life. Its the other 10% that want to tell everyone else how to live that is the problem.

I have friends from many faiths including one who is a devout Hare Krishna. One thing in common, they are all decent people. I also have several people I can't stand, but their faith isn't why.
Flip Settings
Matrix Morpheus memeCaption this Meme
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU; ISLAM IS NO WORSE THAN ANY OTHER RELIGION
hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
Feedback