When you get to 100% give me a call

When you get to 100% give me a call | IF THE SCIENTISTS WHO SAY YOU ONLY USE 10% OF YOUR BRAIN ONLY USE 10% OF  *****    BRAINS THEN HOW MUCH DO THEY REALLY KNOW ABOUT BRAINS ANY | image tagged in memes,philosoraptor,science | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
share
3,766 views, 73 upvotes, Made by Damon_Knife 10 months ago memesphilosoraptorscience
Philosoraptor memeRe-caption this meme
Add Meme
Post Comment
reply
7 ups, 10m
WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT! | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
LOL
reply
6 ups, 10m,
1 reply
SIDE-BY-SIDE ALIENS | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
7 ups, 10m
Roll Safe Think About It Meme | IT'S LIKE THE 6 DEGREES OF KEVIN BACON | image tagged in memes,roll safe think about it | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
& mine was inspired by SpursFanFromAround's meme,who's was inspired from HeavenCanWait's comment. - lol
reply
6 ups, 10m
I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BRAINS | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
4 ups, 10m
Batman Slapping Robin Meme | I USE 10% OF MY BRAIN THE OTHER 90% IS CONCUSSION! | image tagged in memes,batman slapping robin | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
3 ups, 10m,
1 reply
they know 10%
reply
3 ups, 10m
Leonardo Dicaprio Cheers Meme | EXACTLY WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO SAY | image tagged in memes,leonardo dicaprio cheers | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
2 ups, 10m
reply
[deleted]
2 ups, 10m,
1 reply
It's amazing how many people will believe anything they hear or read on the internet.

True, the 1% is pure BS, but amzingly, many people act as if they don't even use that much. At least not in the critical, problem solving area.

So, how much of our brain power do we actually use? nearly all of it according to Scientific American: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-people-only-use-10-percent-of-their-brains/
reply
3 ups, 10m,
1 reply
reply
[deleted]
1 up, 10m
reply
[deleted]
2 ups, 10m
LOL!
reply
2 ups, 10m
reply
2 ups, 10m
They don't know much, in my opinion.
reply
1 up, 10m
Wisdom!
reply
1 up, 10m,
1 reply
Scientists don't say that. TV and movies say that.
reply
3 ups, 10m
It's just a meme
reply
2 ups, 10m
I might have to tweak this and submit it
reply
0 ups, 10m
.niarb ym fo %30.- esu I.
Flip Settings
Philosoraptor memeRe-caption this meme

Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator

IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
IF THE SCIENTISTS WHO SAY YOU ONLY USE 10% OF YOUR BRAIN; ONLY USE 10% OF ***** BRAINS; THEIR; THEN HOW MUCH DO THEY REALLY KNOW ABOUT BRAINS ANYWAY?
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back
Feedback