So basically, you're screwed...

So basically, you're screwed... | MY DISINFECTANT ONLY KILLED 99.99% OF THE GERMS | image tagged in memes,first world problems,cleaning | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
2,414 views, 42 upvotes, Made by BenToutashape 2 months ago memesfirst world problemscleaning
First World Problems memeRe-caption this meme
Add Meme
Post Comment
reply
6 ups, 1 reply
Philosoraptor Meme | IF YOU USE IT AGAIN WILL IT KILL THER ENTIRE REMAINING 0.01% OF GERMS... OR WILL IT ONLY KILL 99.99% OF THAT REMAINING 0.01%? | image tagged in memes,philosoraptor | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
*the
reply
5 ups, 1 reply
Bad Luck Brian Meme | DISINFECTS HIS HOUSE AGAIN DIES FROM CHEMICAL EXPOSURE! | image tagged in memes,bad luck brian | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
5 ups, 1 reply
the struggle | CLEANING THE BATHROOM GOT ME LIKE... | image tagged in the struggle | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
A | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
Bad Luck Brian Meme | NUKES BATHROOM THE MILDEW SURVIVES. | image tagged in memes,bad luck brian | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
2 ups
Game over man, game over!
reply
5 ups, 1 reply
Guess who did some housework today???
reply
6 ups
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
reply
2 ups
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
Ha! We just bought a vacated house. I'm feeling sick, not sure if it's the mold, bird poop, or all the carcinogenic chemicals designed to kill everything else...
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
Be careful, I did the same a few years ago and there was black mold in the shower recess, it made me VERY sick! Seriously wear gloves and even a mask if you're dealing with that stuff. I had really bad respiratory problems and a rash which I thought was shingles! It knocked me around for a long time.
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
It's funny you say that, the door was left open and snow/ moisture got in. There is black mold in the walls around the door. We knocked out a little today, hoping there's not too much more. Will be careful, thank you!
reply
2 ups
No problem, be safe.
reply
2 ups, 2 replies
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
reply
2 ups
Haha!
reply
2 ups
Great one :-)
reply
2 ups
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
i.imgflip.com/27udsl.jpg (click to show)
reply
2 ups
Yeah, I got a theme going, couldn't help it, I think the cleaning products got to my brain.
Flip Settings
First World Problems memeRe-caption this meme

Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator

Show embed codes
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
MY DISINFECTANT ONLY KILLED; 99.99% OF THE GERMS
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back