Captain Picard Facepalm

Captain Picard Facepalm Meme | WHEN YOU KILL SOMEONE INSIDE OF A ROLEPLAY THEN THEY SAY *DODGES* | image tagged in memes,captain picard facepalm | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
683 views, 3 upvotes, Made by IncoDoesMeme 8 months ago memescaptain picard facepalm
Captain Picard Facepalm memeRe-caption this meme
Add Meme
Post Comment
reply
1 up
I share this pain, I play minecraft (cause I can) (I am not 10 or under either) and whenever I do rp, and someone is "fighting" they always say "dodges" , I never do that, so why do they?
reply
1 up
This guy *knocks out* someone in a game I was on and he said *dodges with bare hands* wut
reply
0 ups
Dr Evil Laser Meme | I DONT SAY DODGES I SAY DOGES | image tagged in memes,dr evil laser | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
0 ups
Awkward Moment Sealion Meme | WHEN YOU A NICE PERSON AND YOU TRY TO PARTICIPATE IN FIGHTING-RELATED RP | image tagged in memes,awkward moment sealion | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Being part of the 1% that gives in to the other 99% of god complexes is annoying.
Flip Settings
Captain Picard Facepalm memeRe-caption this meme

Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator

Show embed codes
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
WHEN YOU KILL SOMEONE INSIDE OF A ROLEPLAY; THEN THEY SAY *DODGES*
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back
Feedback