Futurama Fry

Futurama Fry Meme | SCIENTISTS SAY THE UNIVERSE IS MADE UP OF NEUTRONS, PROTONS AND ELECTRONS. THEY FORGOT TO MENTION MORONS | image tagged in memes,futurama fry | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
1,261 views, 40 upvotes, Made by traviswatson75 10 months ago memesfuturama fry
Futurama Fry memeRe-caption this meme
Add Meme
Post Comment
reply
2 ups
Matrix Morpheus Meme | WHAT IF I TOLD YOU WE GET MORALITY FROM MORONS | image tagged in memes,matrix morpheus | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
True if you get electricity from electrons !
reply
1 up
...AND TAMPONS | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
1 up
I'M A RETAIL CASHIER. I CONCUR. | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
99% of the American population is incapable of following the f*cking directions on a sign, putting things back where they go, and generally being courteous to others. The other 1% are current or ex-retail cashiers.
reply
1 up
Well it's a good thing you spoke up so you would finally be noticed.
Flip Settings
Futurama Fry memeRe-caption this meme

Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator

Show embed codes
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
SCIENTISTS SAY THE UNIVERSE IS MADE UP OF NEUTRONS, PROTONS AND ELECTRONS. THEY FORGOT TO MENTION MORONS
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back