Oh wait I was supposed to get mad right bro...

Oh wait I was supposed to get mad right bro... | WHAT IT FEELS LIKE DEALING WITH THE INTELLIGENCE OF INTERNET TROLLS | image tagged in trolls,neo,welcome to the matrix,really | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
173 views, 8 upvotes, Made by Jying 11 months ago trollsneowelcome to the matrixreally
Add Meme
Post Comment
reply
1 up
. | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
[deleted]
1 up, 1 reply
Goodfellas Laughing | ONE RESPONDED TO ME TODAY AFTER ABOUT 2 OR 3 WEEKS!!! | image tagged in goodfellas laughing | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
It was so awesome waking up and laughing my ass off at their feeble attempts of saying I don't do original content and just steal memes.
reply
1 up, 1 reply
I must have missed that, have a really busy week, but have never thought that about you honestly ;)
reply
[deleted]
1 up
My meme about the bachelor. I overheard it in the office and quickly emailed it to myself. It wasn't done here yet, and I hadn't seen it as a meme. 250 upvotes says no else here had seen it either like I'd done it. Never claimed to be the brains behind it anyways. 76% of my front pagers are purely original, most of the other 24% were video gifs with no captions. I forgot to with pi day, but I started using multiple captions on all my video gifs as well so people can't claim as reposts either.
reply
1 up
Grandma Finds The Internet Meme | What intelligence? Trolls don't have any.. | image tagged in memes,grandma finds the internet | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Troll....
Flip Settings

Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator

Show embed codes
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
WHAT IT FEELS LIKE; DEALING WITH THE INTELLIGENCE OF INTERNET TROLLS
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back