Dr Evil Meme Generator

The Fastest Meme Generator on the Planet. Easily add text to images or memes.

meme generator image preview
Upload your own image

Popular Memes
My Templates
More Options ▼
Note: font can now be customized per-textbox by clicking the gear icon.
+ Add Another Textbox

Generate Meme
Save Text Box Positions

Featured Dr Evil Memes ↳See All

Dr Evil Meme | TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY WOULD LEAVE THE COUNTRY IF TRUMP BECOMES PRESIDENT NEED HELP PACKING? | image tagged in memes,dr evil | made w/ Imgflip meme makerDr Evil Gets It... | 70% OF OUR PLANET IS COVERED BY WATER THE OTHER 30% IS COVERED IN IDIOTS | image tagged in memes,dr evil,idiots,funny meme | made w/ Imgflip meme makerDr Evil Meme | WEAPONIZE THE FIDGET SPINNERS (DRAMATIC PAUSE) | image tagged in memes,dr evil | made w/ Imgflip meme makerProblem? What problem? | TECHNICALLY ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION | image tagged in memes,dr evil,alcohol,solution | made w/ Imgflip meme makerDr Evil - Roses are red, Violets are Purple RHYME | Rose  are  red stir,  pull ! And  Violets  are ... PURPLE Take  Taffy ingredients And  mix,  boil, | image tagged in memes,dr evil,roses are red,impossible | made w/ Imgflip meme makerEvil Companies | IF CORPORATIONS ARE SO AWFUL, GREEDY AND BAD FOR THE COUNTRY THEN SHOULDN'T WE BE CELEBRATING WHEN THEY DECIDE TO CLOSE THEIR PLANTS HERE AN | image tagged in memes,dr evil,liberal logic,capitalism | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

What is the Meme Generator?

It's a free online image maker that allows you to add custom resizable text to images. It operates in HTML5 if supported, so your images are created instantly. Most commonly, people use the generator to add text captions to established memes, so technically it's more of a meme "captioner" than a meme maker. However, you can also upload your own images as templates.

How can I customize my meme?

Can I use the generator for more than just memes?

Yes! The Meme Generator is a flexible tool for many purposes. By uploading custom images and using all the customizations, you can design many creative works including posters, banners, advertisements, and other custom graphics.

Why is there an "imgflip.com" watermark on my memes?

The Imgflip watermark helps other people find where the meme was created, so they can make memes too! However, if you'd really like to, you can remove our watermark from all images you create, as well as remove ads and supercharge your image creation abilities, using Imgflip Pro or Imgflip Pro Basic.

You can remove the imgflip.com watermark with Imgflip Pro Basic!
Free Pro Basic
Access to the biggest meme template database on the interwebz Yes Yes
Ability to remove "imgflip.com" watermark from memes you create No Yes
Disable all advertisements on imgflip.com (yay faster pageloads!) No Yes
2.95 / month. Cancel at any time.
Pay With Card

Q: Y U NO give us this for free instead?!?

A: We don't like bothering people with ads, and we want you to be able to support Imgflip in a way that gives you the best experience. Before we introduced this, there was no way to remove the watermark from memes without paying for the full Imgflip Pro, which is more expensive.