Galaxy Brain (3 brains) Meme Generator

The Fastest Meme Generator on the Planet. Easily add text to images or memes.

meme generator image preview
Upload your own image

← Transparency color. Used as background since this image contains transparency. Click to change.
More Options
Add Text
Note: font can be customized per-textbox by clicking the gear icon.
Effect (beta):

Save Text Box Settings

Featured Galaxy Brain (3 brains) Memes See All

Galaxy Brain (3 brains) | image tagged in galaxy brain 3 brains | made w/ Imgflip meme makerBarnacle geese sprouted from barnacles and also they aren't flesh. | BARNACLE GEESE

THEIR EGGS OR CHICKS THEY MUST NOT LAY EGGS LIKE OTHER BIRDS AND SPRO | image tagged in galaxy brain 3 brains,goose,barnacle,biology | made w/ Imgflip meme makerGalaxy Brain (3 brains) | BAD RANDOM LIFE TIP #33: IF YOU USE JUST 10% OF YOUR BRAIN THEN SURGICALLY REMOVING THE OTHER 90% WILL BOOST YOUR BRAIN UTILIZATION TO 100% | image tagged in galaxy brain 3 brains | made w/ Imgflip meme makerGalaxy Brain (3 brains) | THE INTERNET THE WORLD WIDE WEB THE NEVERENDING STORY | image tagged in galaxy brain 3 brains | made w/ Imgflip meme makerGalaxy Brain (3 brains) | STUDYING FOR THE IB HISTORY TEST STUDYING FOR THE TEST BY USING CRASH COURSE HISTORY STUDYING FOR THE TEST BY USING EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HIST | image tagged in galaxy brain 3 brains | made w/ Imgflip meme makerSearch it up if you don't know | DRACULA VLAD THE IMPALER "MATHIAS CRONQVIST" | image tagged in galaxy brain 3 brains,dracula | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Bored of making memes? Try making a GIF instead!

What is the Meme Generator?

It's a free online image maker that allows you to add custom resizable text to images. It operates in HTML5 canvas, so your images are created instantly on your own device. Most commonly, people use the generator to add text captions to established memes, so technically it's more of a meme "captioner" than a meme maker. However, you can also upload your own images as templates.

How can I customize my meme?

Can I use the generator for more than just memes?

Yes! The Meme Generator is a flexible tool for many purposes. By uploading custom images and using all the customizations, you can design many creative works including posters, banners, advertisements, and other custom graphics.

Why is there an "imgflip.com" watermark on my memes?

The Imgflip watermark helps other people find where the meme was created, so they can make memes too! However, if you'd really like to, you can remove our watermark from all images you create, as well as remove ads and supercharge your image creation abilities, using Imgflip Pro or Imgflip Pro Basic.

Do you have a wacky AI that can write memes for me?

Funny you ask. Why yes, we do. Here you go: imgflip.com/ai-meme (warning, may contain vulgarity)

Free Pro Basic
Access to the biggest meme template database on the interwebz Yes Yes
Ability to remove "imgflip.com" watermark from memes you create No Yes
Disable all advertisements on imgflip.com (yay faster pageloads!) No Yes
3.95 / month. Cancel at any time.
Pay with Card
securely Powered by Stripe

Q: Y U NO give us this for free instead?!?

A: We don't like bothering people with ads, and we want you to be able to support Imgflip in a way that gives you the best experience. Before we introduced this, there was no way to remove the watermark from memes without paying for the full Imgflip Pro, which is more expensive.