Imgflip Logo Icon
image tagged in this is chocolat | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
400 views 7 upvotes Made by Brapples 7 years ago
2 Comments
[deleted]
1 up, 7y
54% chocolate?! What is the other 46% made out of?!
0 ups, 7y
NO THIS IS A CHOCOLATE | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Flip Settings
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
Feedback