Imgflip Logo Icon
 POV: You're walking through the woods at night, when you come across a faint purple-ish trail. You decide to follow it, and you eventually come across them. You can tell that they're the cause of the trail. They seem to be collecting rocks and flowers, and they haven't noticed you yet. No:
romance
ERP
killing them
joke OCs.
Bambi OCs. | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
659 views 5 upvotes Made by .shade 2 months ago in Role_Play
274 Comments
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Sunshine: *Hides and watches quietly*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{The figure seems to glow in the moonlight as they walk around, continuing to pick up rocks and flowers.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Sunshine: *Gets closer*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{The figure looks at the moon, which is full.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Sunshine: *Watches curiously and gets slightly closer*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
...
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
Sunshine: Are you lost?
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
???: "Hm?"
{They turn to look at Sunshine.}
???: "No..."
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
Sunshine: What are you doing out at night?
0 ups, 1m
???: "Gathering flowers and rocks."
[deleted]
0 ups, 2m
Random guy: well f**k this
*walks the opposite direction*
0 ups, 2m,
26 replies
Y. Scarab: ?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Are you okay?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: T-the H-h-husk G-guard... *she pointed to the right*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "A Husk Guard? In the woods?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: *slowly nods*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "It's gotta be guarding something..."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Yeah.
???: *panting*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Surprisingly enough, I can wield this..."
{Az pulls out a Watcher Knights' nail and holds it.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Let's go kill the Husk Guard, you stay here.
???: Okay...
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az walks towards where ??? pointed.}
0 ups, 2m
Y. Scarab: *follows*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az starts moving the dirt.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*there s a chest underneath*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az opens the chest.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*there's some Geo inside, but then, there is a map and something else*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az grabs everything inside besides some of the Geo.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: What's that? *she points to the glass like item Az was holding*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "I don't know."
{Az looks at the map.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*it's A map of Hallownest*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az inspects the glass-like item.}
0 ups, 2m
*it was flat, kind of like a mirror, but there was something inside*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az walks around.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*there are many Lumaflies flying around*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "I love Lumaflies."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: Huh!
*a Lumafly lands on Az*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "This feels nice."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: *giggles*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Is there anywhere to sleep?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: Follow me!
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Okay."
0 ups, 2m
???: *levitates away*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "No thanks."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: Alright! Let me know if you need or want anything!
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Okay."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: *she levitates away into another room*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az falls asleep.}
0 ups, 2m,
2 replies
*later, when Az wakes up, Y. Sarah is there*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Huh?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Hello.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Hi."
0 ups, 2m
Y. Scarab: *she hops on to the couch*
0 ups, 2m
*scarab BRUUUUUH*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az steps into the portal.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*it's A long hallway*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az starts walking down the hallway, confused.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: Ahhuhuhu!
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Huh?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*the lights break*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Uh..."
{Az turns around to go back into the portal.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*the portal is gone*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Oh no..."
0 ups, 2m
???: Huhuhuhuhu!
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Okay... Why did the lights break? What is this place? Was the portal a one-way entrance? What are you? Am I stuck here?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: That's how I appear, not too sure, no, a Shade, no.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Why is the portal gone?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: I don't know!
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "If the portal doesn't come back, then it's a one-way entrance."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: It will, do not fret.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Okay. When will it come back?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: Soon!
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Okay."
0 ups, 2m
???: So, want to explore?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: "By the way, i'm Az."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Nice to meet you, I'm Scarab!
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "How did you find me?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: I was just walking around.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "I see."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Mhm.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az smiles and looks around.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: *she looked at the moon*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{It's a full moon, about as 3x brighter than Az.}
0 ups, 2m
Y. Scarab: Huh!
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az attempts to open it."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*the glass breaks, and there are three circular tiles, one was blue, one was white, and one was grey*
Y. Scarab: What is that?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "A map of Hallownest, and three circular tiles..."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Hmm, you think the tiles go somewhere?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Probably."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: We should- wait... What's that on the back of the map?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az flips the map over.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*there's a code: 91729 - a triangle, a rectangle, square, and rectangle*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "91729, a triangle, rectangle, square, and rectangle..."
0 ups, 2m
Y. Scarab: Huh. Weird.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az follows ???.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*there's A small house*
???: Here we are!
(Gonna go to sleep, night)
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Ooh..."
(Good night!)
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
(Alright, I'm back)
???: *she levitate in*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az goes inside.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*the house was small, but very nice. There were two hammocks, a couch,
a bookshelf, a table, many cabinets, and a few Lumafly lanterns lighting up the place*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "This is nice."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: Mhm!
(((By the way, I am still drawing her, gimme a bit, then I can show you)))
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az lays down on a hammock.}
0 ups, 2m
???: Want anything?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "It seems like it's just a hallway..."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: Let's just go. *she levitate forward*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Okay."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: *she goes forward*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az follows her.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: What do we do while we walk? Er... levitate and walk?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "I don't know. Maybe talk?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: Okay.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "What do you wanna talk about?"
0 ups, 2m
???: Hmm? I don't know. What do you wanna talk about?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Hello?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: *giggling*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Who's there?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: Calm down! I am no threat.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "I HAVE A WEAPON!!!"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: Calm down!
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "WHO ARE YOU!??!?!"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: Calm down, calm down!
*Lumafly lanterns appeared*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "WHY SHOULD I CALM DOWN IF I'M STUCK HERE??!?!!?"
{Az stares at the Lumafly Lanterns, slowly calming down.}
0 ups, 2m
???: Just walk forward.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "I have a brother who left a while ago to look at crystals and live in a mine."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Ah.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "He doesn't look like me at ALL."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Huh.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "I forgot his name..."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Oh.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Yeah..."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: I see...
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
...
0 ups, 2m
Y. Scarab: So, what now?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Have you noticed my glow yet? It changes with the moon's phases."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Really?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Yeah."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Cool!
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
...
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: *looks aroumd*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az stares at Y. Scarab.}
Az: "What do you wanna do?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Maybe just walk around?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Sure."
0 ups, 2m
Y. Scarab: *starts walking*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{The figure seems to glow in the moonlight as they walk around.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: H-hello.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{The figure turns to look at Y. Scarab.}
???: "Hello."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: What are you do-doing...?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: "Collecting."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Ah, okay!
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: "Do you want one?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Sure.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*??? walks over to Y. Scarab and hands her a purple flower*
0 ups, 2m
Y. Scarab: *she smiles with her eyes*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az follows Y. Scarab."
0 ups, 2m,
2 replies
Y. Scarab: *she looks around as she walks*
0 ups, 2m
...
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
(I am haveing a strpke)
Scarab: So, what do we talk about?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Hmm... What do you like to do? Is there anybody you want to meet? What's your favorite color?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Just walk, not really, and blue.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "My favorite color's purple. Has anything strange ever happened to you?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: ...Not very much...
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Okay. Do you have any friends or siblings?"
0 ups, 2m
Y. Scarab: Well, I have two brothers.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "TikTik!"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*the TikTik is walking around a platform*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az runs over to the TikTik and watches it.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*it just keeps doing it's thing*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Yay!"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: I like TikTiks, they don't fly at me, or hiss at me.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "TikTiks are cute."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Yeah.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
...
0 ups, 2m
Y. Scarab: So, where do we go?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
...
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*they find the Husk Guard*
Y. Scarab: Huh.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az jumps into the trees and falls behind the Husk Guard.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*Surprisingly, they don't notice Az*
Y. Scarab: *she does the same*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az stabs it.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*they turn around and slam their husk into the ground*
Y. Scarab: *stabs it two times from above*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az gets hit by the attack, and stabs the Husk Guard again.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: *she attacks from above until it dies*
*it dies and drops a lot of Geo*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az picks up 1/3 of the Geo and looks around.}
0 ups, 2m
Y. Scarab: *she takes a bit* Should we dig? There's a mound of dirt here, there may be something useful underneath.
*points beside a tree*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "I don't know."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: Huh.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Hmmmmm..."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: *humming*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
...
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*there's A door in the distance*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "D o o o o o o o o o o o o o o r !"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: Ah! Here we are!
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Where does d o o r go?"
0 ups, 2m
???: A Lumafly Field, the moon is blue, the grass is blue... everything is beautiful there. There are many Lumaflies here.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "I hope it lands on me."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Hehe.
*Az can hear someone breathing, and it sounded like they were wheezing*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "I can hear someone..."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Should we go look around?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Yeah."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Okay. *she walked in the direction of the breathing*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az goes ahead of Y. Scarab.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*this figure is sitting against a tree*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Hello?"
0 ups, 2m
???: *wheezing* Hi...
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
(Maybe a purple blue-ish color? Also, yes.)
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
(Okay!)
*later, Az and Y. Scarab are in a different place than the Lumafly Field*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "What is this place?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*it was a cave, and it seemed to have a broken down and withered city inside*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "This is creepy... I want to go back to the field..."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: *starts waking up* H-huh...?
*Az can hear some TikTik's and Crawlids walking around, and Vengeflies flapping their wings*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "TikTik? Crawlid? Vengefly?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: *she gets up and takes her nail out* Vengefly?!
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Vengefly."
0 ups, 2m
Y. Scarab: *she runs over to the Vengefly and kills it*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Yeah."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: *she sees a Vengefly, runs over to it, and kills it* Wait, COME OVER HERE!
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az follows Y. Scarab.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: *she hits a cliff with her nail, some rock falls off and reveals two tiles, one has numbers, specifically 5 numbers, 0-9, and another dial with shapes*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "I got it!"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*After inputting the code, the cliff opens up to reveal a portal, with three, circular spaces at the bottom*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az puts the three circular objects in the spaces.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*the portal does not open*
Y. Scarab: Maybe it has to be in a certain order?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az tries putting black in the leftmost space, blue in the middle space, then white in the rightmost space.}
0 ups, 2m
(It was grey, but okay)
*the portal opens up*
Y. Scarab: Huh.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "I don't know."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Hmmmm.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az sits behind the TikTik.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*it looks at Az*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az stares at it.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*it slowly walks to Az, then stops*
0 ups, 2m
Az: "Hm?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "I personally like the color purple."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: There's a bit of purple! The trees are purple, and bushes.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Yay!"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: The sky is purple too!
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "I like that."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: *she smiles with her eyes* Ready?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Yeah."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*??? opens the doors, and the Lumafly Field looked exactly how ??? described it*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Woah..."
0 ups, 2m
???: Mhm!
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "When did you get here?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: About an hour ago.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Okay."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: What now?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "I don't know. Can we just relax?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Sure.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Okay."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: *she lies down on the couch*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
...
0 ups, 2m
(Time skip? Also, sorry it's taking me a while to draw ???, I'm deciding what color to make her cloak)
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
{Az starts slowly walking forward, holding her sword tightly.}
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*Az saw a white Shade, with a halo above their head, blue eyes and damage on their shell*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "What the..."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: Hello.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Hi..?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: Who might you be?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Az..."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
???: Ah. Okay.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Who are you?"
0 ups, 2m
???: I'll announce that later.
(I actually dont have a name for them lol)
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "I don't know."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Huh. *looks around*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
...
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: *watches a Lumafly*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "Is that a Lumafly?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Mhm.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "I've never seen one in the woods before!"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Y. Scarab: Huh, yeah.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Az: "It's so pretty..."
0 ups, 2m
Y. Scarab: Yeah...!
Show More Comments
Flip Settings
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
POV: You're walking through the woods at night, when you come across a faint purple-ish trail. You decide to follow it, and you eventually come across them. You can tell that they're the cause of the trail. They seem to be collecting rocks and flowers, and they haven't noticed you yet. No: romance ERP killing them joke OCs. Bambi OCs.
hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
Feedback