Imgflip Logo Icon

Bragantino’s philosophy for being eliminated on Libertadores

Bragantino’s philosophy for being eliminated on Libertadores |  WHILE THERE BE 1% OF CHANCE... ...WE’LL HAVE 99% OF FAITH | image tagged in memes,star wars yoda,funny,soccer,brazil,brasil | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
138 views 3 upvotes Made by MG17_JetPunk 1 month ago in sports
Star Wars Yoda memeCaption this Meme
Flip Settings
Star Wars Yoda memeCaption this Meme
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
EXTRA IMAGES ADDED: 1
  • image.png
  • IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
    WHILE THERE BE 1% OF CHANCE... ...WE’LL HAVE 99% OF FAITH
    hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
    Feedback