Imgflip Logo Icon

Some rules in tags. I don't mind what roleplay(except erp), I just am bored.

Some rules in tags. I don't mind what roleplay(except erp), I just am bored. |  WHILE YOU'RE MINING, YOU COME ACROSS A GLITCHED OUT PART OF THE CAVE. THERE'S A SMALL SLIT THAT ALLOWS YOU TO SEE IN AND YOU SPOT HER TALKING WITH SOMEONE ELSE. THE OTHER PERSON IS HUGE AND HAS A MASK THAT IS CARVED WITH THE LETTERS "XD" HE LOOKS TO BE A GOD. | image tagged in dreamxd,dont kill her,no erp | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
910 views 9 upvotes Made by Ask_Crowfather 2 months ago in Role_Play
518 Comments
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Luna/Lun/N:o what are u doing?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
XD and the girl walk through the glitch. "Who are you?" The girl pushes XD back into the glitched room. "Yes, who are you?"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Luna/Lun/N:i´m luna but u can also call me Lun,or N i work i these mine looking for shiny jewls
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"Okay. Follow me, please."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Luna/Lun/N:sure *follows them*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"I'm Guritchi, goddess of chaos."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Luna/Lun/N:o it´s to meet u *they smile and give a small bow*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"There's no need to bow." She opens a door and shuts it once Luna is inside.
0 ups, 2m,
5 replies
Luna/Lun/N:where are we?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"The place I thought XD hid well."
0 ups, 2m
Luna/Lun/N:o it´s nice
0 ups, 1m
"I do."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"Yeah..."
0 ups, 2m
Luna/Lun/N:so why are we here i´m looking for jewl´s though this place is nice and all
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"Because I want to keep XD from killing you."
0 ups, 1m
Luna/Lun/N:that´s nice of u but why i´m no special or anything
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"No reason"
0 ups, 1m
Luna/Lun/N:a okay then? you have some where i can sleep?
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Tom: O~O *Stays quiet*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
(Hey! It's been a while since I last talked to you!)
"XD, I've already said no. Gaia knows what you'd do with that power."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
Tom: -Mind: Wha-?- (( Yes. Yes it has
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
(How've you been?)
"It's time for me to leave." The girl pushes past the god and through the glitch.
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
(( Good, hbu? ^^
Tom: *Leans on a brittle rock, then it would break* uh oh- *The rock would break and he'd fall on his face* WHOA- ow...
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
(That's good! I've been pretty sh*t)
Someone lifts him up. "What were you thinking? You know what, never mind. Follow me."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
(( Oh, i'm sorry to hear that :(
Tom: *Gets up* @^@||
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
(it's fine)
"What are you doing here?"
0 ups, 2m,
144 replies
Tom: I-I was just exploring this cave! I mean no harm, I didn't mean to-
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"I'm sorry...I should have been watching."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: No need to feel sorry! *Grabs his axe and takes the iron from the furnace and makes a shield*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"You're welcome. I think I have another one too, and I brought supplies and a brewing stand too."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Nice
*The next morning*
Tom: *Wakes up and breaks the shelter so they can get going to find a village and or a cave*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She's been awake for a while, mining. "I found 7 diamonds, so you can make a pick and an axe."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Nice! *Picks up the furnace an iron* We have four iron, we should save up for some iron armor
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Really?!"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Yup, he's a Demon form another planet though, so it makes sense
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She smiles at the wolf
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *mends a cute lil fox pup, then mends what seemed to be a kid version of himself, then mends himself and Guritchi walking* . . .
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
The space around her glitches and shows the letters "XD" and a smiley face. She stumbles back
0 ups, 1m
Tom: !? *Gets into a defense/kinda scared stance*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
Phil looks at Tom and lowers his voice. "It's...Technoblade's will. He went to the prison to check on Dream and left this, his valuables, and the cabin in our possession..." Guritchi opens it and reads the first few pages.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Lowers his voice* oh...
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Nope"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Picks up his crafting table* Alright, let's see if we can find a village or something. Or maybe a cave system so we can get some iron and maybe diamonds
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She gets quite flustered and turns away. "Of course I'm not."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Heh, yeah, whatever
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"This is really nice..." Her horns seem to have shrunk a little bit.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: -mind: oh no...- y-yeah...
0 ups, 1m
She laughs quietly
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"There might be someone around here...I vaguely remember this area."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Alright
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She nods, trying to regain some of her dignity
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Comes back up with some stone tools and some raw iron*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Okay!" She hesitantly jumps down to him, her eyes shut tight.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *runs underneath her and catches her* See? I gotcha
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
She walks through a seemingly solid wall
0 ups, 2m
Tom: ?! Whoa! How did you-
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She giggles. "Pro gamer move, huh?"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Yes *Jumps down and collects the iron*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Mhm...Hey, would you like to visit him with me?"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Yeah sure since we're here, as long as he won't try to end me
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
Guritchi looks at Tommy, then back at Tom nervously. "With Tommy's mood, I'm kind of worried something happened."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: yeah, he hasn't really said anything so maybe something happened...
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
They walk out into a field
0 ups, 1m
Tom: ...?
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She quickly digs in her satchel, finding a potion of healing. "Thank the gods I brought this."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Ah, thanks *Takes the potion and drinks it, then his wounds would get healed*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She starts walking towards the tower
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Follows*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
(I have an idea for this rp but it's as cheesy as Velveeta so-)
"He lives out there, near that tower. He called it his 'cobblestone tower of power'."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Really creative name *Obviously being sarcastic* But cool
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"What are they?"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Waves hand a electricty would flow around his hand* Electricity *Has an aura surround him* And aura control
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"I can do that, don't worry."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: No, you should rest and regenerate, I can get some wood *Goes to a tree*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She nods.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Alright *Picks up Kit and feeds her some sweet berries* Lets go
*They'd go and walk*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
An arrow shoots past Guritchi and she stops, looking around the forest. Someone in a red and white shirt runs over, holding a crossbow. "Who the hell are you two?!"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Whoa! Calm down! We're from the place Phil lived at and we were almost killed by someone who escape prison by things I understand -mind: OH MY GOD, ITS TOMMYINNIT!-
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
The winged man hugs her, then looks at Tom. "Who's this?" Guritchi looks at Tom and smiles. "He was eavesdropping on me and XD. It's all good; I think we're friends now."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Hi *Waves and his fox ears would be poking out from his hood*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She fixes the iron and wood and sets it back in her inventory
0 ups, 1m
Tom: T: *Still walking messing with his aura making different shapes*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
She moves her hair out of her face
0 ups, 2m
Tom: I have powers too, buut obviously not as powerful or cool as yours
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Really?"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Suddenly next to her* Yeah
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She walks back over to him, holding a small sheep.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Feeding the four sheep he got woo from as a thank you, he also has an adorable fox pup in his hood*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"No."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: ;w; oh-
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She starts walking away
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Wait! I'm sorry!
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She pokes her head back through. "You don't need to."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Wut- *Puts his hand through the wall* 0.0
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She runs while holding an iron axe.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Running along her side not using his super-speed for once*
*They'd reach the village*
Tom: Wow...
Kit: *Squeaks*
Tom: This is a pretty nice village
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
Guritchi hands him a loaf of bread and walks inside with him.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Takes it, noms it and walks in*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She mumbles something that sounds like "Dammit"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: -Mind: Shit...-
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
He can hear a thump and a loud "F*ck!" as she goes down the ladder
0 ups, 1m
Tom: ?! What was that?
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Th-thanks!"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: No problem, my life flashed before my eyes, but your welcome *Places down his crafting table and makes a furnace, hed place the furnace down and puts the raw iron and coal he found while mining*
*Kit would then wake up and squeak*
Tom: Heh, have a nice nap Kit? *Pets Kit's fuzzy lil head*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Wait...Guritchi?" He lightly touches her horns. "What's happened?" She flinches at his touch. "I'm not sure." She turns to Tom, and she looks completely different. "Tom, this is Tommy. Tommy, this is Tom."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Hi ;w; *Little wave*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
She nods. "Can be. It gets boring after a while."
0 ups, 2m
Tom: huh-
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She starts talking silently to herself, doing small calculations with glitched pieces of wood or iron.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: ? What uh... what are you doing if I may ask?
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
Her face is red as well.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Puts her down, feet first* So, which way do we go...?
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She nods
0 ups, 1m
*They'd venture out ad they'd eventually find a spruce forest*
Tom: heh, my favorite biome...
*The sun was going down quick*
Tom: We better make a little shack to settle in at
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"If you want. You're welcome to stay here for as long as you need."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Oh, thanks! *Smiles sorta cutely*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She looks at him, then feels her horns. "This is one change I'm fine with seeing..."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Oh... really?
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
The fox walks over and headbutts his shin
0 ups, 1m
Tom: ? *Smiles* Hey lil guy
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Oh! I should probably send a letter to Phil telling him I'm coming with a friend. Hold on." She runs towards a tree and climbs up it.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: ? *Waits for her on the floor*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"One of my friends who lives there is really good with crows, so he's told me to send messages through crows!"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Awesome! One of my friends can speak in almost any language, including animal languages
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Oh."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: But he isn't entirely evil, he's pretty chill and friendly towards everyone
0 ups, 1m
The fox wanders over to Tom and headbutts his knee.
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
(k)
She stumbles and falls to the forest floor.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Catches her* You okay?
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
The fox squeaks
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Pats the fox's head warmly smiling*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She adds more coal to the furnace
0 ups, 1m
Tom: I'm gonna go see if I can clear out the mobs so we can get some sleep *Goes out of the shack*
*Moments*
Creeper: *Hisses distantly*
Tom: *Distantly* AH! *Kills it and runs back to the shack, on 3 and a half hearts* okay, I've cleared them out... *His face was covered in blood and cuts, and some of his hoodie was ripped*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She smiles and starts walking.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Follows, his axe out just in case for an attack*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She freezes then looks at Tom. "He said Ghostbur, not Wilbur..."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: . . . *Realization* oh no...
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She jumps up and climbs down the ladder quickly.
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She puts it on, along with a dyed red leather helmet.
0 ups, 1m
*After looting most of the village*
Tom: *Spots an iron golem* I'm gonna do whats called a pro gamer move *Smacks the golem with his axe and builds up so it can't reach him, them kills it getting 5 iron*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"They're a constant reminder of my *sshole of a father."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: O-oh... I never knew my parents really... they died when I was three...
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"I'll go look." She runs over to a tree and climbs up it.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Okay
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"He won't, as long as I tell him you're my friend. Techno's a...he's quite vicious."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Alright
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She smiles and keeps walking.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Follows* My others friends and my brother also have powers *Sarcastically* Not as cool as mine tho
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
Guritchi runs over and hugs him. "Tommy!"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Heh, *Puts away his axe* Nice to meet you, Tommy
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Close." Tom can feel the weather getting really cold.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Shivers and crosses his arms*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She walks forwards and hugs Tom tightly.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Light blush* Lets get out of here... *Does a jujitsu with his hands and they'd both teleport*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She jumps down from the top of the tree, a crow flying towards the tower in the distance.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Huh
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Come on you two, get inside before you freeze to death."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Currently losing hearts* Yeah, that's a good idea
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Follow me, you muffin head."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Uh... okay -Mind: Muffin head...?- *Follows her*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Hello there, then. I'm Phil, Guritchi's father figure." Guritchi laughs playfully. "You've already got Techno, Wil, and Tomathy being chaotic, you don't need me to help!"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Heh, *Hisn ose would tickle a bit and when he sneezed sparks flew off his body* o-O
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"You can't." She sighs again. "I'm Guritchi, goddess of chaos."
0 ups, 2m
Tom: I'm uh... I'm Tom
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She laughs and hugs him tightly. "That was so cool!"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Laughs a little, blushing a bit- actually a lot* Thanks
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She curls up in a ball against the tree.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Punches 5 trees and gets some tools and breaks some of the leaves from the tree to get some apples*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
She pokes her head back through. "Glitch magic."
0 ups, 2m
Tom: Wow, that's incredible
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She smiles. "Thank you for putting up with me..."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Playfully* Eh, your alright *Smiles bit and helps her up*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Can you do the water clutch? That's a pro gamer move too."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Yeah, but I only do that when I'm desperate during a fight though
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
( do you wanna take the rp to memechat so it isn't all over the place?)
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
It's silent, then a firework explodes.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: o-o||
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She grabs "The Art of War" off of a table, and starts reading it.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: . . . so... do I have to make my own house now that i'm here orr...?
0 ups, 1m
She looks like she's a million miles away and answer absentmindedly "I'm they're not."
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Awww!" A strand of hair falls into her eyes and she blows it away, not noticing it's a different colour.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Okay, we're keeping Kit, period, no argument -w-
Kit: *Smol squeak*
Tom: *Currently dying of cuteness*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"I'm sure*"
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She keeps reading and tears start to pool in her eyes. Phil looks sad, and goes back to the ladder. "I'm...I'm going to go find the chest in the piston room."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Puts down the fox and one arm hugs Guritchi*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She hugs him. "I'm sorry for this happening..."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Blushes kinda hard* its alright, i'm just glad your safe... *looks around* i better get some supplies
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"A cave that XD was supposed to hide."
0 ups, 2m
Tom: Oh... why?
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
Guritchi stands in the field, staring at a cobblestone tower in the distance.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Walks to her* Where... where are we?
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"It's just an enderman Techno trapped in a boat."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Oh- *Laughs a bit*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She smiles while watching the twoo
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Picks up the smol fox* :D *His fox tail would sway up and down*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
Tommy nods, looking at Tom cautiously. "Are you two headed to Pogtopia?" Guritchi nods and walks back over to Tom, petting Kit. "Follow me. Ghostbur, Tubbo, and Jack are there right now."
0 ups, 1m
Kit: *Happily squeaks and jumps into Guritchi's arms*
Tom: Okay
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
Guritchi freezes (pun intended, as they're in the Tundra biome) then starts laughin.
0 ups, 1m
9( Pfft-
Tom: *Faces turns a bit* -///-
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She looks ahead at the now-visible beacon, then to a small cabin dug into the mountainside. "There's Ranboo's house. That means Techno's and Phil's will be..." She looks through the now-falling snow and smiles. "Right through there. Come on!"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Alright
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She stays silent.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Smells smoke* ...? *Theres some buildings in the distance* :o! I think that might be a village!
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
A fox wanders into the room and sits by Guritchi. "Hello little one."
0 ups, 1m
To: Aww...
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
The enderman in a boat vwoops and Guritchi laughs. Philza climbs up a ladder and hands Guritchi a book, his face grim.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *snuggles the fox*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She sits the sheep down and pets the fox pup. "There is way too many small animals here for this to be real!"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Heh, yeah, I met Kit here not too long ago *He was referring to the fox pup*
*The shed was finished*
Tom: I've got enough wool for two beds *Pats each of the four sheep's head ad the four of them would walk away*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She notices and laughs even harder
0 ups, 1m
Tom: =//~//=
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
Tommy puts down his crossbow. "Is he your friend?" Guritchi nods.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Stuffs his hands into his hoodie pockets*
Kit: *Pops head out from his hood*
Tom: Heh, morning Kit *Feeds her some sweet berries*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She blushes lightly and looks away. "O-once it's brighter, we can go outside and gather materials."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Alright
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"I'm gonna go see if I can find a river."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Has started making a little shed* alright! *Spots four sheep and approaches them with shears*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"As long as XD doesn't find you."
0 ups, 2m
Tom: Alright
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She watches a few bees fly around while walking
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Watches a few pigs walk past*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Near my friend's house. He doesn't know I'm still alive..."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Oh okay
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Can I ask what you are doing?"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Just trying to pass the time *Casually makes a wolf using his aura that faintly howled*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
(Where do they go?)
0 ups, 1m
(( An oak forest biome really far away
Tom: *looks around, visibly scared*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
She nods.
0 ups, 2m
Tom: Well, I guess I should go-
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She takes off her jacket and throws it onto a table next to Phil's hat.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Casually makes stuff with his aura*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"Hm...nice name."
0 ups, 2m
Tom: Thank you
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She watches, not noticing that it was getting dark.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: ? Its uh... getting a bit dark *His aura gave off a faint glow*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She looks down through the branches. "Are you sure?"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Yeah!
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"I'm going down to the piston room. You can look through the will if you'd like, but I'm not pressuring you to." She climbs down the ladder again
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Alright...
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She nods. "It's pretty fun to do, especially when you've got a ton of free time."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Nods* alright, lets go
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"Because we didn't want people walking in and seeing me."
0 ups, 2m
Tom: Oh, well your a goddess so I guess that makes sense.. *His tail would twitch and sparks would shower from it*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She walks through a seemingly solid wall casually.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: ._. Uh- I can't glitch like you can-
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Hm? Oh, it is..." She lights a torch and holds it forwards
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Looks around* Are we almost here...?
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
It says in the chat "Guritchi went off with a bang due to a firework set off by DreamXD" and Guritchi crashes down a small flight of stairs. Her face and right arm is bloody and burnt.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: ! CHI! *Runs over to her and looks downstairs*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
The lamb follows one of the sheep away and Guritchi smiles.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Smiles* Sometimes I forget how peaceful this world can be- *Almost gets sho in the head by an arrow from a skeleton* 0-0|| *Grabs Guritchi and runs inside the shack with Kit still in his hood*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"For now, just relax!"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Alright, I can do that *Flops into a chair* -v-
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Of course we're keeping her!" Tommy looks back at the two, anger flashing across his face.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Heh *Pets Kit's smol little head*
Kit: ^^
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"You're welcome."
0 ups, 2m
Tom: So uh- Where am I?
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She starts running towards the cabin, where someone with large black wings is waiting. "Guritchi! You made it!"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Next to Guritchi*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"N-No..."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Helps her up, visibly worried* -Mind: I can't believe I'm holding a goddess in my hands-
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Let's go."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Nods* We should find a place to set up a house or something
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
Her voice is barely able to be heard. "I see a castle in the distance! I know where we are."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *His fox ears perked up* Alright! jump down, I'll catch you!
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She starts walking with Tom while holding Kit.
0 ups, 1m
Kit: *Curls up in a ball in Guritchi's arms*
Tom: *looks at Guritchi and smiles a bit*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Thanks." She looks at him and he can tell she's becoming weaker and weaker as a goddess. Her eyes have turned to normal, green and blue eyes with normal pupils.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Oh no... your eyes are turning normal... i'll get you some tools *Uses his stone axe and gets some more wood*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"It is!"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Looks around, looting the armory for iron armor* Here *Gives her the iron chestplate and he'd put on the leggings*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"That's great!"
0 ups, 1m
*They'd go towards it*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
Guritchi drops to the floor near the fire, hugging a polar bear. "Steve!"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Heh
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Mhm. Come on."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Alright *Walks through with her*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"That's really cool, actually."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Thanks, I also has super speed
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Sit down, silly!" A sudden vwooping noise makes Guritchi jump, but she laughs. "Just the Enderboatman."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *sits down* ?
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"I still have some food, and the items to make a furnace..."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: I'm saving these to make some gapples, but okay *Makes a little mine and gets some stone*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"W-what?"
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Uh- Never mind-
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"He's back..." She looks ahead and sees the entrance to Pogtopia. A blue sheep is walking around a small enclosure. "Friend..."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Looks up at the enterance*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"Tom, come here!" Phil smiles and sets his hat on the desk. "Techno won't be back for a while."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Goes to Guritchi*
0 ups, 1m
"It's just fireworks; they won't have done any damage down there. XD really doesn't want Techno coming home." (I just realized I have Dream and DreamXD living at the same time. Ah, screw it.)
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She hands him the torch. "Sorry, I forgot not all people are used to the cold like I am."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: *Takes it* I-it's fine... *Puts his hood up*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"The stasis pearl...That's what that trapdoor is." Her face pales.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: . . .
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"I'm fine. It's just a firework; it didn't destroy anything." She tries to stop the blood from dripping down her face.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Here *Holds hand above her and his aura which turned green, would heal her*
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She points through the trees. "That way! Eret's castle is pretty close to Pogtopia. Wilbur, Tubbo, Niki, Jack, Quackity, Technoblade, and Tommy live there. Or at least they meet there sometimes."
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Awesome! I've always wanted to meet Wilbur and Tommy
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
She sighs and keeps walking. "It's fine."
0 ups, 2m
Tom: *Sighs, relieved, and drops down* I'm sorry, again, I'll just leave and forget any of this ever happened
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
He can tell she's lying.
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Well, I can tell your lying, your just scared to admit that you got startled by a mortal I'm guessing -w-
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
She jumps slightly
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Heh, did I startle ya?
0 ups, 1m,
1 reply
"W-wait, I have a pick already." She takes an unenchanted netherite pickax from her inventory
0 ups, 1m
Tom: Oh- well, no such thing as too much wood anyway.
Show More Comments
Flip Settings
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
WHILE YOU'RE MINING, YOU COME ACROSS A GLITCHED OUT PART OF THE CAVE. THERE'S A SMALL SLIT THAT ALLOWS YOU TO SEE IN AND YOU SPOT HER TALKING WITH SOMEONE ELSE. THE OTHER PERSON IS HUGE AND HAS A MASK THAT IS CARVED WITH THE LETTERS "XD" HE LOOKS TO BE A GOD.
hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
Feedback