Imgflip Logo Icon

WWYD

WWYD |  you get special permission to visit the unknown and strange country of the "Union." You are on a ship and you are now pulling into the docks you don't know what this place has in store for you. Good luck | image tagged in blank black,roleplaying | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
189 views 7 upvotes Made by Mr.pool_drain 3 months ago in Role_Play
blank black memeCaption this Meme
91 Comments
1 up, 3m,
1 reply
[Current Character: Unregistered Octoling, Convict of the SCP Foundation. Health: 100%]
Okay, wish me luck.
1 up, 3m,
1 reply
*The ship slowly pulls into the docks you hear a foghorn blare in the distance and "People" yelling orders on the docks the ship is now at the harbor and someone is waiting for you*
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
*I jump off the ship and approach the sound*
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
*The figure walks toward you then you finally see him what every he is it's not human* ???: hello *His deep raspy voice sends shivers down your spine* (If you wish to see what the "People" look like just ask)
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
*I shake a little*
Hi, I was sent out here by the CVPA to inspect this island, a CCTV camera picked up some odd movement and I am here to inspect it.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
???: Alright then but first you have to get filled out and get your tag so "People" don't shoot ya
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
Alright.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
???: Good follow me *As he takes you through the city of bunkers you get death stares from some of the locals tracked vehicles and mechs walk through the streets finally you get to this massive bunker surrounded by a gate and it has a massive cannon on top* ???: Ok where here let me take you inside
0 ups, 3m,
9 replies
Okay.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
???: this won't be painful just a few questions then you can walk freely *He takes you across a hall at the end there is a door with the words tag on it, he takes you inside and you see someone at a table he gestures over for you to take a seat*
0 ups, 3m
*I move a chair and sit down in it*
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
???: Well whatever you're talking about I'm pretty sure we're safe from it we have dealt with things you can never imagine. ok finely question do you need a guide to take you around?
0 ups, 3m
What about Octoling Mutants?
*I get video footage ready*
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
???: alright question one do you have a weapon of any kind?
0 ups, 3m
Yes, a Crafted Shotgun, a Glock 17, and some katanas, be careful, they're elemental ones.
*I place the weapons on the table, the Glock 17 has a CVPA color and logo on it*
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
???: good. All Right question two what are your intentions here?
0 ups, 3m
I've recived info that something is roaming around these sacred grounds, I'm here to check what it is, just to make sure that you are all safe from the monstrosity.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
???: hello ill try and make this quick I just have to ask a few questions ok
0 ups, 3m
Okay.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
???: that's deadline swamp and those are just swamp stalkers... wait a f*cking minute
0 ups, 3m
That, is Inkopolis Square, those things, are not Swamp Stalkers, those are Octoling Mutants, and they managed to get out of the quarentine zone.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
*As you walk inside you see a lavish main room with stairways doors leading to many different rooms and in the lofts... mounted machine guns lay dormant* ???: let me lead you to the tag room.
0 ups, 3m
How painful will this be?
(Pain will be translated to damage)
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
???: what?
0 ups, 3m
*I show them the footage, the footage contains military units arriving in a post apactolyptic town square, they are seen firing at the undead, when a bunch of creatures start showing up, they have claws sharp to cut through metal, spikes through their backs, and eyes red as blood, the footage then shows those creatures killing the military units in a brutal way, the footage ends when one of them pounces on the camera*
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
???: *He stays silent then he looks at you he's pissed* those aren't our soldiers... HOW THE HELL DID ALL OF THOSE SOLDIERS SNEAK PAST THE BORDER!?
0 ups, 3m
The footage was in Inkopolis Square.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
*exhales* ok. lets go..
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
*The ship slowly pulls into the docks you hear a foghorn blare in the distance and "People" yelling orders on the docks the ship is now at the harbor and someone is waiting for you*
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
*walks off the ship*
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
*The figure walks toward you then you finally see him what every he is it's not human* ???: hello *His deep raspy voice sends shivers down your spine* (If you wish to see what the "People" look like just ask)
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
(plz do.) hi?
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
(Ok here you go) ???: Welcome to the union what brings you here?
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
i was told that i could visit.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
???: Alright then but first you have to get filled out and get your tag so "People" don't shoot ya
0 ups, 3m,
4 replies
ok*he does.*
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
*As you walk inside you see a lavish main room with stairways doors leading to many different rooms and in the lofts... mounted machine guns lay dormant* ???: let me lead you to the tag room.
0 ups, 3m
ok.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
*He takes you across a hall at the end there is a door with the words tag on it, he takes you inside and you see someone at a table he gestures over for you to take a seat*
0 ups, 3m
*sits down.*
0 ups, 3m
???: hello ill try and make this quick I just have to ask a few questions ok
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
???: Good follow me *As he takes you through the city of bunkers you get death stares from some of the locals tracked vehicles and mechs move through the streets finally you get to this massive bunker surrounded by a gate and it has a massive cannon on top* ???: Ok where here let me take you inside
0 ups, 3m
ok.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
Jacob: Okay, lets go
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
*The ship slowly pulls into the docks you hear a foghorn blare in the distance and "People" yelling orders on the docks the ship is now at the harbor and someone is waiting for you*
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
Jacob: * Gets off the ship *
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
*The figure walks toward you then you finally see him what every he is it's not human* ???: hello *His deep raspy voice sends shivers down your spine* (If you wish to see what the "People" look like just ask)
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
Jacob: Hi
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
???: Welcome to the union what brings you here?
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
Jacob: I got invited to see this place
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
???: Alright then but first you have to get filled out and get your tag so "People" don't shoot ya
0 ups, 3m
Jacob: K
Show More Comments
Flip Settings
blank black memeCaption this Meme
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
you get special permission to visit the unknown and strange country of the "Union." You are on a ship and you are now pulling into the docks you don't know what this place has in store for you. Good luck
hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
Feedback