Imgflip Logo Icon

200 upvotes and i do the rest of the team

200 upvotes and i do the rest of the team |  MARIO FIGHT CHARACTER= MARIO; GOOMBA STOMP=DEALS 50 DAMAGE
FIRE POWER=DEALS 10 DAMAGE
PEACH'S LOVE= GAINS 1000 HP
SUPER STAR= INVINCIBLE FOR 30 SECONDS AND ONE HIT ANYTHING IN THE FIRST 10 SECONDS, THEN IN THE LAST 20 SECONDS 50% MORE DAMAGE, GAIN 100 HP THE LAST 5 SECONDS
DUO OF JUSTICE= MARIO AND LUIGI COMBINE THERE ATTACKS FOR 200% MORE DAMEGE
TRIO OF POWER= MARIO, LUIGI AND PAPER MARIO USES THERE HAMERS FOR 500% MORE DAMEGE FOR 60 SECONDS, BUT YOU CAN DO IT ONE TIME EACH FIGHT
TOAD ATTACK= MARIO USES TOAD AS SHIELD, TAKING 40% LESS DAMAGE BUT DEALING TO TOAD 60% MORE DAMAGE; SPECIAL ATTACK= MARIO CALLS THE ENTIRE TEAM FOR A DEVASTATING ATTACK THAT ONE HITS ANYTHING IN A RADIUS OF 3 METERS, BUT WEAKENS EVERYBODY BY 20% AND LOWERS THE RESISTANCE BY 40%, BUT ADDS A TOTAL OF 60% MORE SPEED AND ENERGY REGAIN | image tagged in blank pokemon card | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
83 views Made by Nightcrawler2021 4 months ago in gaming
Blank Pokemon Card memeCaption this Meme
Flip Settings
Blank Pokemon Card memeCaption this Meme
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
EXTRA IMAGES ADDED: 1
  • 5gn6dl.jpg
  • IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
    MARIO FIGHT CHARACTER= MARIO; GOOMBA STOMP=DEALS 50 DAMAGE FIRE POWER=DEALS 10 DAMAGE PEACH'S LOVE= GAINS 1000 HP SUPER STAR= INVINCIBLE FOR 30 SECONDS AND ONE HIT ANYTHING IN THE FIRST 10 SECONDS, THEN IN THE LAST 20 SECONDS 50% MORE DAMAGE, GAIN 100 HP THE LAST 5 SECONDS DUO OF JUSTICE= MARIO AND LUIGI COMBINE THERE ATTACKS FOR 200% MORE DAMEGE TRIO OF POWER= MARIO, LUIGI AND PAPER MARIO USES THERE HAMERS FOR 500% MORE DAMEGE FOR 60 SECONDS, BUT YOU CAN DO IT ONE TIME EACH FIGHT TOAD ATTACK= MARIO USES TOAD AS SHIELD, TAKING 40% LESS DAMAGE BUT DEALING TO TOAD 60% MORE DAMAGE; SPECIAL ATTACK= MARIO CALLS THE ENTIRE TEAM FOR A DEVASTATING ATTACK THAT ONE HITS ANYTHING IN A RADIUS OF 3 METERS, BUT WEAKENS EVERYBODY BY 20% AND LOWERS THE RESISTANCE BY 40%, BUT ADDS A TOTAL OF 60% MORE SPEED AND ENERGY REGAIN
    hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
    Feedback