Imgflip Logo Icon

Going to keep reposting this until I figure out the lore for these characters

Going to keep reposting this until I figure out the lore for these characters | image tagged in pick from kat's idiots | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
140 views 7 upvotes Made by anonymous 3 months ago in Role_Play
68 Comments
0 ups, 3m,
3 replies
Time for kats daily torture :)
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
2 replies
As soon as the shackle is unlocked, Kat tries to dash past the two and out of the room.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
*the one with the god mask grabs her arm*
???: Well lets bring her to the ravonous, since she hasent seen that one
Cult member 1: It is the newest
*the leave out of the room and walk down a white hallway, dragging kat along
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
(wait does Kat have her stuffed animal)

Kat wails and screams while being dragged down the hallway.
0 ups, 3m
(Uhm sure)
*they enter a new one filled with doors and windows, they walk all the way to the end of it
0 ups, 3m
AMory: I-Im amory
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
She keeps trying to wiggle her way out, her stomach turning circles.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
*she cant*
???: Now, kat, you do not know why or where you are, but this will be explained, I will first explain why you are here, you see, you have encountered some... interesting monsters correct?
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
Kat sniffles. "Mhm...why?" She wipes her nose with a free hand.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
???: And you are alive to tell the tale... do you know why?
(so doesnt btw(
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
(oh that sucks, just void that part then)

She shakes her head. "Wh-why?" Her voice trembles.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
(No its for a reason)
???: Im asking you why
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
(wait i have no idea what u meant by so doesnt :))

"I-I don't know why."
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
???: How helpful...
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
Kat frowns at them and looks like she's going to start crying.
0 ups, 3m
*some random person walks in, wearing a mask with GOD wirtten on it walks in*
Cult member 1: Well lets test and see what happens
???: I guess so..
*??? Unlockes her shackle
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
(Engineer...ENGINEER NO-)
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
( <:( )

Kat drags a red panda stuffed animal through the empty streets of a city. It's late at night, so the occasional car whizzes past her.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
*unknow to her, someone is watching her, following her
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
Her bare feet make a pitter-pattering sound on the ground as she walks. She hums a familiar song.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
(cult time :))
*Suddenly someone jabs a syringe into her back*
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
Kat screams aloud, knowing the pain of a syringe too well. She attempts to run away, suddenly mortified.
0 ups, 3m,
2 replies
*she soon feels tired, then collapses*
*She wakes up with this person (but wearing a creepy bunny mask) Sitting on a chair infront of her, her ankle is tied to a bed*
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
The child screeches and squirms. "HEY! LEMME GO!" She yells at this person as fear starts to cloud her mind.
0 ups, 3m
???: Ok the normal response.....
0 ups, 3m
0 ups, 3m
Hmm anyone
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
{PerformAction=RollDice}
[Current Character: 185]
Now how the hell did I get here?
[Location: Inkopolis Surface]
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
(i need to do more splatoon rps, i love splatoon 🤠)

In an alleyway, Claire stands with Octavian, pondering on how to get out of this...wow. Claire cannot even begin to explain what this place is. Octavian holds an unconscious Kat in his arms.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
*I take a cautious look at them*
Now what is going on there?
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
Claire and Octavian both look at 185. Octavian steps towards them, a serious expression on his face. "We're trying to figure out how to leave wherever this is," He looks out of the alleyway. "Do you know the way around?"
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
An old train station will take you outside of this place, but it needs gas, and we can't get the gas without drawing unwanted attention. So unless you feel like trying to outrun a bunch of Inkings, we'd best find a way to get the gas.
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
"I doubt they could really do anything to us, since they use ink to fight, right?" Octavian turns to Claire, who had almost seemed invisible. "No...ink shouldn't be able to effect us, but still," She closes her eyes to think, then opens them and looks at 185. "Show us where the gas is, and we can take it from there."
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
I heard from Cam that these guys might be using a formula to convert humans like you and me, into Inkings and Octolings.
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
"Hmm, interesting." A slight smile appears on Claire's lips. "I might experiment with that if we encounter that formula."
0 ups, 3m
They have the stuff, but they will be ruthless, so either stay here or find your own gasoline.
0 ups, 3m,
2 replies
( shapeshifting rickrolling demon woman moth )
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
"Oh, yeah. I want to go torture a couple of adopted children today. And also go sting some people."
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
(I- UHAFIUHUSIHFSF S)

"Uh- that's... very productive."
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
"You wanna come with? I mean, if you're not doing anything else important."
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
"S-Sure!"
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
"Alright, let's go."

(time skip to uHHHhhh when theyre spying on the adopted children :))
0 ups, 3m
(torturing adopted kids, what could go wrong...?)

He just watches Zola spying on the kids.
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
Zola is lying down in her room, watching a video of a mosquito tornado.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
(istg when i saw that picture i felt like i heard the song oml)

"!"
"Hello again!" Echo greeted her quickly.
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
She gets startled by Echo. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--" Zola screams and throws her phone. "--AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa....Oh. Hi, Echo!" She waves at Echo.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
He laughs, "Your face is priceless, too bad I didn't have an opportunity to picture it."
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
"Okay, one, screw you. Two, that's fair. I did rickroll you."
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
"Riiiiight.." He giggled from her expression.
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
She bursts out laughing as her tail does something that could be compared to the Worm.
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
"Say, what are your targets for today?"
[deleted]
0 ups, 3m,
1 reply
"Targets? What do you mean?" Zola sits up and tilts her head at Echo.
0 ups, 3m
"Well, you know, some stuffs you need to do today. Like, buying another lamp? Or hanging out with somebody?"
Show More Comments
Flip Settings
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
Feedback