Imgflip Logo Icon

She/Her. I doubt anyone will remember her but I used this same rp a long time ago.

She/Her. I doubt anyone will remember her but I used this same rp a long time ago. |  You/Your oc sees this girl in a box, crying. She looks about 5. WDYD? | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
493 views 10 upvotes Made by -WeirdoMonk- 9 months ago in Role_Play
331 Comments
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Silk: Hello! * he set a paper cat outside their box*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She peeks out of the box and stares at the paper cat*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Silk: Strange. I thought I did this already.
0 ups, 9m
(dun dun d u n)
*She stares at him confusedly*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
underswap!kitten: oh god no *walks over to her*
my brother irl(underswap): sis wh-
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She cowers down*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
kitten us: *picks her up*
my brother(us) : *sees her* *smol gasp* another kid like me!
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She is still cowered down*
0 ups, 8m
us kitten: shhh it's ok
0 ups, 8m,
1 reply
(Do you remember the last time you did this?)
0 ups, 8m
(k i n d a -)
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Me: *slowly and gently picks up the box and takes the box to my house*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She cowers down*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Me: *retracts claws and teeth and tries to calm her down*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She stares at you*
0 ups, 9m
Me: *tries to make self not threatening*
[deleted]
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Ron: Hm?
0 ups, 9m
*She stares at Ron*
0 ups, 9m,
16 replies
*watches her*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*Its still alive, she’s just holding it*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*watching the bird, looks at the other ones flying*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She let’s it go, and it flies away*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*watches the bird fly*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She watches it as well*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*crawls back inside*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She stays out there, still watching the birds*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*watches her from inside*
*a man watches*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She climbs the trees, laughing*
0 ups, 9m
*the man walks to her*
*goes to get some food*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She wakes up*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*sleep*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She goes to a window*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*wakes up a few minutes later*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*Shes just looking out the window, playing with her stuffed bear*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*gets some food and gives some to her*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: Thank!
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*eats some other food*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She eats*
0 ups, 9m
*unlocks the doors and windows*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Allie: My name.. Allie!
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Al-lie
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Allie: Yah!
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*listens to the people more*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Allie: Who out there?
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Peo-poeple
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Allie: Ooooh. Bad or good?
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*goes to the doors and listens* good
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Allie: Yay!
0 ups, 9m
Want……go ou-out?
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She sees the man and climbs the tree higher, out of reach of the man*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*the guy grabs at her*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She screams and tries to hit them*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*the guy puts her in a bag and puts her in a car and drives away*
*comes back and looks for her*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She keeps screaming and trying to get out*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*sees the car and chases*
*he drives somewhere*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She turns into a cat and tries to scratch open the bag*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*jumps onto the roof of the car*
Man: what the f**k was that
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She keeps trying to get out*
0 ups, 9m
*rips off the roof of the car*
*the guy shoots*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She giggles and throws three different toys*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*catches them and catches one with leg*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: Wooow.
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*throws them*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: Cool!
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*juggles*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: Oooooo.
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*juggles them*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: Awesome!
0 ups, 9m
*tosses them into the box*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She smiles*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Want anything else?
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Allie: Hmm…..
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*carries the thing
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Allie: I think that it!
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*holds her hand and walks back to the warehouse*
0 ups, 9m
Allie: Hehe!
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She looks outside again*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*watching her*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She watches a bird fly*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*crawls around some more*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She jumps into the window, trying to attack the bird*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*follows behind and watches*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She jumps into a tree, catching it*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*watches*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She shows them the bird in her hands*
0 ups, 9m
*looks at the bird*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She starts trying to do flips in the box out of boredom*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*crawls around and tries to find something for her*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She does a cartwheel and falls*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*crawling*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: Oof-
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*crawls back down to her*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: Oh hai!
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*hears people outside speaking and tries to do that*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: Huh?
0 ups, 9m
n-name?
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Allie: Shop!
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*walks to a shopping centre*
*people stare*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*Allie waves to some of the people*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*they wave back, still staring*
What get?
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Allie: I dunno.
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*looks around the shops*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*Allie looks around as well*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*points to something* want this?
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Allie: Sure!
0 ups, 9m
*picks it up*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She keeps holding it up to them*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*picks it up and looks at it*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She smiles*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*gives the toy back and watches her play*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She begins talking gibberish while playing*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*lays around the box*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She throws one of the toys at them and giggles*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*catches it and throws it gently to her*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She throws it again*
0 ups, 9m
*catches it and throws*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: That cool!
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*gets some food*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She plays with the toys again*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*eats something and goes back to watch*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She keeps playing with them, talking gibberish again*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*watches*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She plays*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*time skip to early morning*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She is sleeping*
0 ups, 9m
*loosely wrapped around the box*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She plays with her stuffed bear*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*watching her*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She turns towards them and cowers down*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*picks the box up with her in it*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She looks at them confusedly*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*carries the box to some abandoned building*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She looks around*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*puts the box down and goes to a room*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She silently follows*
0 ups, 9m
*gets some stuff and brings it to the box, picks her up*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Allie: Sure!
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*picks her up, walks outside and locks the warehouse*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Allie: Why always lock?
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
So poeple no ste-steal
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Allie: What would they steal?
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Warehouse
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Allie: Oooh.
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Where you want go?
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Allie: Anywhere you want to!
0 ups, 9m
*holds her* sh-shop?
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She looks at them confusedly*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*goes out and brings some food for her*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*Shes seen playing with her stuffed bear, sitting in her box*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*gives her food, it’s a fresh burger*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: Ooo! Thank!
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*goes to find more*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She eats while still playing with her bear*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*comes with different food and puts it in a fridge
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She watches curiously*
0 ups, 9m
*crawls onto the ceiling and looks at some items5
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She yelps*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*throws the guy out and pulls her out of the bag*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: Oh, hewo again!
*Completely unaware of what just happened*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*wraps arms around her gently and crawls back to the building*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: Weeeee!
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*takes her back to building and puts her in box*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: Hehe!
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*sits down*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She lays in the box*
0 ups, 9m
*watches*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She turns into a cat and follows*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*uses legs to crawl and picks stuff up with arms*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She watches*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*has some random toys, crawls down and puts them next to the box for her to play with*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She jumps into it and starts playing with them*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*locks windows and doors because it’s noght*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She keeps playing with the toys*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*finishes and sits next to the box*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She holds up one of the toys to them*
0 ups, 9m
*looks at it*
Show More Comments
Flip Settings
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
You/Your oc sees this girl in a box, crying. She looks about 5. WDYD?
hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
Feedback