Imgflip Logo Icon

She/Her pronouns for this oc.

She/Her pronouns for this oc. |  You/Your oc works for people who sell hybrids (which are rare in this universe), and you are sent to bring her back to them. They said she would be easy to catch due to her being very trusting easily. WDYD? | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
516 views 6 upvotes Made by -WeirdoMonk- 9 months ago in Role_Play
359 Comments
[deleted]
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Mario: Oh, uh, hey there.
0 ups, 9m
*Shes hanging upside down*
?: Uh hi..?
0 ups, 9m
made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Gabe: uhm... hey there
0 ups, 9m,
7 replies
Blaken:*searches*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: …
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:Whats your name?
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Violet: Violet..
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:My names Blaken.Anyway we need to walk for about a km left before we reach our destination
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Violet: Where are we going then?
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:I was about to go to sell you but I decide to take you home instead.
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Violet: …
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:>:)
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Violet: ;-;
0 ups, 9m
Blaken:Jk lol I am going to release you I am just walking to a nearby forest…
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Violet: .-.
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:*goes to a forest* here we are.
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Violet: . - .
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:Ya I know what your think why dint I juat leave you at home when were like 50km I decied to let you go better?
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She jumps into a tree*
0 ups, 9m
Blaken:I guess rhis is good bye.
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She runs back into the tree*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken: …*chases*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She climbs into the tree*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:*climbs up*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She attempts to kick Blaken off*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:*dodges *
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She keeps trying*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:*gets kick off and land on the floor*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She climbs higher into the tree*
0 ups, 9m
Blaken:*bleeding takes out bandages and uses them*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*The girl in seen hanging in a tree, sleeping*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:*throws a net*(me realzing I commented on the wrong comment)
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*The girl falls off the tree*
?: AH-!
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:Ouch!Oos sorry I forgot that you will have to fall.
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: Bitch! I’ll murder you!
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:*looks around*ya your not killing me…
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: …Says who?
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
BlAken:Me *takes out sword*Behave or I am cutting your head off!
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She stand there silently*
0 ups, 9m
Blaken:Good *goes back to the place*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She looks around*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:*start the journy again*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: D:<
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:?
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: >:c
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:If you dont talk I wo nt understand what you want.
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: Let me go. >:c
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:Maybe.
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: Really?
0 ups, 9m
Blaken40/100 I am going to let you go so keep your hopes up.
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: >:D
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:*takes out railgun* >:)
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: ;-;
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken: :p *places railgun back in backpack
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: >:c
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:-_-
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: >:C
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken: :C
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: >:(
0 ups, 9m
Blaken:*starts eating sandwich
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She watches from the top of the tree*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:*climbs the tree again*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She throws branches at them*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:Haha no*dodges all of them and throws a net*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*The net catches her*
?: I will kill you!
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:Again you already making bleed so bad.*blaken keeps going*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
*She growls*
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
Blaken:*goes half way*O god the I am still bleeding guess I will have to set up camp here.
0 ups, 9m,
1 reply
?: >:b
0 ups, 9m
Blaken:>:(
Show More Comments
Flip Settings
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
You/Your oc works for people who sell hybrids (which are rare in this universe), and you are sent to bring her back to them. They said she would be easy to catch due to her being very trusting easily. WDYD?
hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
Feedback