Imgflip Logo Icon

You're Special

You're Special |  THE 5% THAT BELIEVES; THE WORLD CARES ABOUT YOU; THE OTHER 95% | image tagged in man holding back man | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
share
83 views Made by Lamby98 4 months ago
Add Meme
Add Image
Post Comment
Flip Settings
memes
gifs
other
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
THE 5% THAT BELIEVES; THE WORLD CARES ABOUT YOU; THE OTHER 95%
hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
Feedback