IT APPEARS THAT ONLY 96% OF PEOPLE WHO READ HARRY POTTER LIKED IT; THE OTHER 4% NEED TO BE PUT IN PRISON | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
share
77 views 7 upvotes Made by Trooper44-Ally-cat 4 months ago in Potterheadsonly
Add Meme
Add Image
Post Comment
Best first
3 Comments
reply
0 ups, 4m,
1 reply
guys!
don't you like pie charts?
even better, the ones Bad_Pun_Husky(user) made?
well, if you want more of those, you can follow the pie chart stream!
here's the link: imgflip.com/m/Pie_Ch-ART_stream
reply
0 ups, 4m,
1 reply
Ok! I'll join!
reply
0 ups, 4m
thx!
Flip Settings
memes
gifs
other
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
IT APPEARS THAT ONLY 96% OF PEOPLE WHO READ HARRY POTTER LIKED IT; THE OTHER 4% NEED TO BE PUT IN PRISON
hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
Feedback