Hot Caleb

Hot Caleb Meme |  IN THE LATEST FB POLL, 75 % OF MY EX GF'S SAID I WAS THE BEST LOVER THEY EVER HAD... THE OTHER 25% TOTALLY AGREED | image tagged in memes,hot caleb | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
share
1,894 views 3 upvotes Made by Crypto_Knight 2 years ago
Hot Caleb memeCaption this Meme
Add Meme
Post Comment
Best first
1 Comment
reply
0 ups, 2y
AND THEN HE WOKE UP | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Flip Settings
memes
gifs
other
Hot Caleb memeCaption this Meme
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
IN THE LATEST FB POLL, 75 % OF MY EX GF'S SAID I WAS THE BEST LOVER THEY EVER HAD... THE OTHER 25% TOTALLY AGREED
hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
Feedback