Caption a Meme or Image
Make a GIF (from video)
Make a GIF (from images)
Make a Pie Chart
Make a Demotivational
Flip Through Images
74 views, 2 upvotes, Made by
2 months ago
Re-caption this meme
no thanks, but type them if you want. someone might be able to use them.
, 1 reply
oh, i already do the meme part right. i don't have a single meme with a typo i didn't want. i just don't use spellcheck at all.
COOL. I disabled my Spellcheck because it will change things you want to say while you're not looking, like "crap" to "cap" or "cape," or "boink" to "blink."
So, you enjoy upsetting grammarians and other English Major types?
Here are a few technical ways you can alter the look of your final product, if you choose:
1. Prepare meme. You can choose from three fonts, or type faces, eight colors and can change the size of the text. You can modify the "weight" of the borders – I like '3' for most memes myself. You can change the location and size of the text boxes, and add more if you need them.
2. "Generate" meme
3. Here you have ONE CHANCE to correct spelling (or other choices) by selecting "change settings" (This isn't even an option when 'Replying' so make sure Spellcheck isn't turning "crap" into "cap" on you when you aren't looking.)
4. Select "Go to image page"
5. Select "EDIT image"
6. Add humorous or explanatory TITLE, replacing or incorporating the meme template's title.
7. Add, if you wish, additional TAGS in the box where the meme's title appears, connecting meme to others with similar themes.
8. Persist, persevere, push on.
9. Remember: "We're all in this together" so commenting and voting bring you into the COMMUNITY.
Would you like a few tech tips in order to refine your images?
Re-caption this meme
Created with the Imgflip
Show embed codes
WALK THAT WALK; TALK THAT TALK
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back
Video to GIF Maker
Images to GIF Maker
Blank Meme Templates
Pie Chart Maker
Demotivational Poster Maker
Request Image Removal
Empowering creativity on teh interwebz
Imgflip LLC 2018