Upvote(and tax cut) Distribution | the top 1% of earners/memers, the other 99% | image tagged in funny,pie charts | made w/ Imgflip pie chart maker
55 views, Made by jokerboy998 5 months ago funnypie charts
Add Meme
Post Comment
reply
0 ups
Copy that! | Welcome to imgflip jokerboy998! | image tagged in copy that | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
The 80/20 rule was formulated by Vilfredo Federico Damaso Pareto (born Wilfried Fritz Pareto, 15 July 1848 – 19 August 1923), an Italian engineer, sociologist, economist, political scientist, and philosopher. The 80/20 rule is also call as the Pareto principle. It was built on his observations such as that 80% of the wealth in Italy was controlled by about 20% of the population. I expect an analysis of all imgflip activity, including posts and comments would show the lion's share (80%) come from the memers in top 250 posters. That's why they are the leaders. It is frustrating that so much good humor is ignored (but that's why I open imgflip to "latest" instead of "most popular"). Keep on memeing. We're all in this together.
Flip Settings

Created with the Imgflip Pie Chart Maker

Show embed codes
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
Upvote(and tax cut) Distribution | the top 1% of earners/memers, the other 99%
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back