Captain Picard Facepalm

Captain Picard Facepalm Meme | 95% PEOPLE USE IMGFLIP THE OTHER 5% EAT MCDONALDS | image tagged in memes,captain picard facepalm | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
share
141 views, 6 upvotes, Made by MakeMemesGreatAgain 1 year ago memescaptain picard facepalm
Captain Picard Facepalm memeRe-caption this meme
Add Meme
Post Comment
reply
2 ups, 1y,
3 replies
Steve Harvey Meme | WHO SAYS WE CAN'T DO BOTH? | image tagged in memes,steve harvey | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Both for me.
reply
[deleted]
0 ups, 1y
Let Belarus Explain... | Can I join too? | image tagged in let belarus explain | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
I am both as well.
reply
0 ups, 1y
WELL MAKE IT 50 50
reply
0 ups, 1y
chopsticks its me tacokid
Flip Settings
Captain Picard Facepalm memeRe-caption this meme

Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator

IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
95% PEOPLE USE IMGFLIP; THE OTHER 5% EAT MCDONALDS
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back
Feedback