10% of cyclists can't read road signs the other 90% just don't give a shit! | image tagged in smug retired mamil | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
share
332 views, 10 upvotes, Made by anonymous 12 months ago smug retired mamil
Add Meme
Post Comment
reply
3 ups
Leonardo Dicaprio Cheers Meme | NAILED IT | image tagged in memes,leonardo dicaprio cheers | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
THE REST GET CHASED BY COWS | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
[deleted]
3 ups, 1 reply
I posted that particular one to our cycling group after someone was complaining about getting chased by a little dog!
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
SWEET | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
2 ups, 2 replies
DIDN'T YOU SEE THE COW CROSSING SIGN? | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
HMMM.... | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
[deleted]
2 ups
Batman Slapping Robin Meme | HOLY INVIS... YES, WE GET IT! | image tagged in memes,batman slapping robin | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
[deleted]
1 up, 1 reply
Notice the group riding off in the distance? Every cycling group states "we have a no-drop policy", yeah right!
reply
1 up
The rest of the group is definitely in "move along nothing to see here" mode!
Flip Settings

Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator

IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
10% of cyclists can't read road signs; the other 90% just don't give a shit!
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back
Feedback